Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

#1 Epidemic - MM x2, Foe x1, Dp x2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7x5Q3yixo4

#2 Foe/MM - 1 - 1 ?

#3 ^

#4 Dp - atfer the fight they gave us, i do believe if they gave that fight to cp, they would have won

#5 Cp - 1 - 1 with dp, but only putting you here cause of how well dp fought e

#6 Eop - Epic war vs epidemic in c wars

#7 Fi - what happened...heard you teamed? 0o

-

-

- #8 tgg

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today

E+M - Cool beans.

MM - Yes 1-1 with FOE but there was only 30 MM and was non mandatory trip. After I heard they ran into FOE I decided to mass everyone up.

FOE - Would be here

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

67 ppl 2day

Wasn't enough to take down any of the top 3 with 10-15 man advantage lol

1. E

2. FOE/MM

4. CP I guess

We have beaten foe 3x in the last 3 weeks though.

lolwut?

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

1. E - ownar

2. MM - guess

3. FOE - yo

4. DP/CP - CP won outnumbering us by 10, we won equal opts.

5. ^

6. EOP? Probably would of done better if you went out and ****.

7. FI

8. TLP

Was a dead but fun trip :P

Hostility

Today

E+M - Cool beans.

MM - Yes 1-1 with FOE but there was only 30 MM and was non mandatory trip. After I heard they ran into FOE I decided to mass everyone up.

FOE - Would be here

There was 3 Malice with us, or is that just you're excuse since we beat you? Because I'm pretty sure 3 people didn't make a difference even if they weren't there it would of been 52 vs 45-50 MM

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

There was 3 Malice with us, or is that just you're excuse since we beat you? Because I'm pretty sure 3 people didn't make a difference even if they weren't there it would of been 52 vs 45-50 MM

I'm sure you'd be ****** off if there were 5 FOE with MM in that run in lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I'm sure you'd be ****** off if there were 5 FOE with MM in that run in lol

No I wont because I know we would of still won if FOE we're with MM or not

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

No I wont because I know we would of still won if FOE we're with MM or not

You're being very naive and overconfident. Kay at the next run in with MM we'll let them use 10 FOE members, what the hell, apparently it makes no difference.

Reason why I'm replying to your post at all is because I'm a very strict believer of not allowing anybody who is not on ML or who is not an applicant to pk trip "guests" "ex members" whatever.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

You're being very naive and overconfident. Kay at the next run in with MM we'll let them use 10 FOE members, what the hell, apparently it makes no difference.

Reason why I'm replying to your post at all is because I'm a very strict believer of not allowing anybody who is not on ML or who is not an applicant to pk trip "guests" "ex members" whatever.

I'm guessing MM will pull about 80 and they will be using about 10 FOE, hmm so.. 80+10=90 vs E's 100 + people, k gl once again yes I'm being overconfident

I'm guessing MM will pull about 80 and they will be using about 10 FOE, hmm so.. 80+10=90 vs E's 100 + people, k gl once again yes I'm being overconfident

E won't pull over 100 again lol I have money on it, maybe in the 90s and will drop to 80s less than half an hour into the trip

Let's not argue and get on with the lists :blush: srsly ur way too overconfident for a clan that's seen the spotlight for barely a month

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

E won't pull over 100 again lol I have money on it, maybe in the 90s and will drop to 80s less than half an hour into the trip

Let's not argue and get on with the lists :blush: srsly ur way too overconfident for a clan that's seen the spotlight for barely a month

Well we pulled 86 to a weekday vs you guys, and pulled 70 today with out Sign Ups, so idk why we cant pull 100 + next Saturday and no even if we do pull in the 90s it wont drop to 80s less than half an our into the trip, "I have money on it"

F2P Matched Opts:

1.)FOE- Dominant in this aspect.

2.)E- Need to work on some things, would beat the below.

3.)EOP- Would beat the below; as of now lacking some things to beat the above.

4.)CP/MM- Matched, it can go either way. With +5 CP's got it.

5.)CP/MM

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Well we pulled 86 to a weekday vs you guys, and pulled 70 today with out Sign Ups, so idk why we cant pull 100 + next Saturday and no even if we do pull in the 90s it wont drop to 80s less than half an our into the trip, "I have money on it"

Cause that's the epiphany if every rising clan, that gets too much power in a very short amount of time. Epidemic has solid leaders but not the member core required to survive the next few weeks and the beginning of 2010

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Cause that's the epiphany if every rising clan, that gets too much power in a very short amount of time. Epidemic has solid leaders but not the member core required to survive the next few weeks and the beginning of 2010

With all due respect, Epidemic's core member base is actually one of the biggest reasons of it's rise.

Well no point in arguing what's too come in the future.

P2P Preds-

1.)FOE

2.)MM

3.)TLP

Don't know who else is going out. Don't know if E will; highly unlikely though.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

With all due respect, Epidemic's core member base is actually one of the biggest reasons of it's rise.

Not an argument, but my personal opinion, I do think the 20-30 applicants that Epidemic got in 2-3 days after beating FOE in 30 min prep are a bigger reason than Epidemic's 10-15 member core (when I say core I don't just mean loyal members, I mean the ones that were with Epidemic since the start/half a year)

Every clan with massive flood of applicants that never rose its requirements has felt the longterm side effects, but who knows, Epidemic could be special :ermm:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Predictions - When Holidays End(n things get serious again lelel)

Obviously F2p.

1. Epidemic - We're confident in our abilities, unless FOE/Mm pull out the good old hat trick, we'll be on top again.

2. Final Ownage Elite - Just a prediction. I think they'll rise over Mm/Eop because they've mainly preserved while some wither and fall, and others spike and rise.

3. Mayhem Makers - Your cycles are very long, but they do happen. I think you might fall just a tad below Foe when things get back on track. Your very dangerous when you put everything on the line though.

4. Eruption Of Pures - Came up sharply like Epidemic did, but your still not confident in your abilities, will stay above the rest, but still can take #2.

5. Corrupt Pures - Another old clan on the list, I'm just predicting you will be here like a rock when the water stops changing.

6. Destructive Pures - Can change with CP, but I really don't see you amount onto an attack on the top four. Great fights with you when its matched though.

7. Intense Redemption - Zo will bring you from the scent of death to the smell of glory. Anyways, always a nice balanced clan able to contend with anyone in either realm. Just kind of fell off when E focused on you.. But you'll be back. You always are.

8. The Last Pures - Don't see you letting the pressure off Mm/Foe in P2p. Can rise to the occasion to challenge up to #5.

9. Malice - Slump, fun clan still. When you gain momentum and get out of your slump, I see you challenging up to #4, but for now, looks like your laying low.

10. The Golden Gods - Nothing to show for yourself, haven't really caused a huge impact since you reopened. Hope your looking to change that.

Remember these are predictions. I like criticism, or a good discussion.

Hi.

edit:

Not an argument, but my personal opinion, I do think the 20-30 applicants that Epidemic got in 2-3 days after beating FOE in 30 min prep are a bigger reason than Epidemic's 10-15 member core (when I say core I don't just mean loyal members, I mean the ones that were with Epidemic since the start/half a year)

Every clan with massive flood of applicants that never rose its requirements has felt the longterm side effects, but who knows, Epidemic could be special :ermm:

Hello ExK. Haven't really talked to you in some time. Anyways, I like discussion, so I'll join in this one. We have a great member core, even though it might not be visible. And I must say, it is much, much larger then the supposed 10-15 you guessed we had. From the very beginning we have about 25~, yeah you might be right on that. But at least 70% of the clan has been in Epidemic for at least half a year or more.

I believe Epidemic is a special case, so yes, who knows. Good luck. No other clan has risen past #3 in the two years after Bh turned into single zone. We're here are proof of that.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

1. E - ownar

2. MM - guess

3. FOE - yo

4. DP/CP - CP won outnumbering us by 10, we won equal opts.

5. ^

6. EOP? Probably would of done better if you went out and ****.

7. FI

8. TLP

Was a dead but fun trip :P

2nd fight you guys lied about your numbers, it wasnt equal Ops

but goodfight though

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Yesterday

1. Fox - clearly was the best club, didnt run outa beer like below

2. Castle club - ran outa beer by 10pm, but had a good turn on

3. Cromwells - basically worst club, packed up to the eyes and ran outa beer by 11pm

4. Rest

5. Epidemic

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp