Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am banned from making stupid posts, by no means was that a stupid post. Anyway I'm off to play ps3..

PS3 is dumb. XBOX ftw. Btw. If you're banned from making stupid posts, delete your last two posts.

1. E - Beat MM

2. MM - Beat FOE

3. FOE - Lost to MM and beat CP

4. CP/DP - Gave around a 45 minute fight to FOE and we were dominating but their pro returners won it for them. Went 1-1 with DP. Beat FI

5. DP/CP

6. EOP - Didn't do as well as i hoped

7. FI - Bad pull

8. TLP - Bad pull I think.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Today

MM -- Started Non-Mandatory until Foe hit us.. Made trip official got 53 People and Beat Foe Outnumbered.

FOE had around 55 in the second fight. MM beating FOE outnumbered by 2 isn't something big as some ppl are making it seem like. Gf mm =]

What did you guys get for Christmas? ;o

Today:

1.Epidemic/Badger-You guys hit me while i wasn't ready, i guarentee on fair terms I would have won.

2.^

3.MM/Foe-1-1

4.^

5.DP/CP-1-1

6.^

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Today:

1.Epidemic/Badger-You guys hit me while i wasn't ready, i guarentee on fair terms I would have won.

2.^

3.MM/Foe-1-1

4.^

5.DP/CP-1-1

6.^

I'm still upset you left so i made you this

onlybadgersmaller.gif

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'm still upset you left so i made you this

onlybadgersmaller.gif

jerk

i woulda won if i was prepared

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

#1 - E

#2 - MM

#3 - FOE

#4 - DP/CP 1-1 (I'm so ****** I wasn't at the first fight, did you guys injoy my irl pic on christmas day <3)

#5 ^

#6 - FI Have potential to do better, they are defonatly on the way back up!

Not sure who else was out. Good fights to cpx2 and Ex2, I almost dicked CP today, I had it half way in but the bum just wouldn't break it =[. My **** is forever limp when we fight them.

mmflash123.gif

1.E-heard they had a good day.

2.Foe- peaked at 55 people but still did some damage beat Mm 1-1, beat Cp in a long run in respect for the fight Cp.

3.Mm-put up a good fight didn't know you guys had a unofficial trip until he hit you.

4.Cp- fighting us for that long run in is saying something, I think you earn this spot today but you need to be consistent.

5.Eop-unsure about you Heard it was pretty quiet after the fight against E.

6.Dp- Thanks for not crashing and you are starting to get better just keep it up.

7.Fi-same as Eop unsure of what you did.

8.Ir-nice job beating Tgg.

9.Tgg-better luck next week just get a better pull and you will do fine.

10.Mg

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

^ i can assure you no one cares about any of the crap in your sig, no need to make it take up a whole page tbh

I care about everything in his sig. You go back to africa and get aids *****

1. CP

2. E

3. FOE

4. MM

5. DP

6. EOP

7. FI

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1.E-heard they had a good day.

2.Foe- peaked at 55 people but still did some damage beat Mm 1-1, beat Cp in a long run in respect for the fight Cp.

3.Mm-put up a good fight didn't know you guys had a unofficial trip until he hit you.

4.Cp- fighting us for that long run in is saying something, I think you earn this spot today but you need to be consistent.

5.Eop-unsure about you Heard it was pretty quiet after the fight against E.

6.Dp- Thanks for not crashing and you are starting to get better just keep it up.

7.Fi-same as Eop unsure of what you did.

8.Ir-nice job beating Tgg.

9.Tgg-better luck next week just get a better pull and you will do fine.

10.Mg

Mg closed a while ago

p2p20v20pure.png

E

MM

Foe

CP/DP

FI/EOP - inconsistant week to week although you never know when EOP decided to come out to play, 20 one week - 100 the next and then 50 the next. If they can get some consistancey they would be well above DP/CP/FOE.

mmflash123.gif

E

MM

Foe

CP/DP

FI/EOP - inconsistant week to week although you never know when EOP decided to come out to play, 20 one week - 100 the next and then 50 the next. If they can get some consistancey they would be well above DP/CP/FOE.

u realize that a lot of people are on holidays atm and that before this week fi/eop have been pretty consistent?

F2P Today

1.E - Beat MM and FOE

2.EOP - Pulled more then MM so I'm gonna rank them higher

3.MM - You at least fought and not run

4.FOE/DP - Both had same opts

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

E

MM

Foe

CP/DP

Don't you think pulling 80+ for a month shows our consistency? we pulled 50sh after our war, anyways is a day after x-mas :cool:

Today

1.E

2.MM/Foe

3.Cp

4.Dp

5.EOP/Fi

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

20 The first week - aka 6 weeks ago

60 the second - no sign ups

86 the third

97 the fourth

95 the fifth

56 - yesterday, the 6th week, But um it was boxing day, how can you expect another giant pull on boxing day roflroflrofllololucopter - no sign ups

I can assure you, we are Well above cp/dp, not foe though.

We have beaten foe 3x in the last 3 weeks though.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com