Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Connor's Clan Searching

Connor

Enemy if you're under 70 combat. ^_^

IRC: #Nme

Site: www.NME-RS.com

Control if you're above 70 combat. :D

IRC: #Ctrl

Site: www.Control-Rs.com

2s1ry3n.jpg

#zenith, I think we have a couple exclusive members. Were a great community who does work in both servers. Great community, you should come intro on our site, to see if you enjoy us, chill in vent, get to know members. www.zenith-rs.com

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

#malice for an old clan that's rising

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#zenith, I think we have a couple exclusive members. Were a great community who does work in both servers. Great community, you should come intro on our site, to see if you enjoy us, chill in vent, get to know members. www.zenith-rs.com

Are you a spastic? He's from Exile, not Exclusive.

On topic, You should seriously join IR. We have alot to offer (Multiple preps a week, F2P and P2P). We smack clans about in the wild and get free loot :teehee:. Come check us out, #IRclan, pm me on IRC if you need any help. [iR]Taze :thumbsup:

Zenith. Friendly community, active IRC, (We're actually #1 most active IRC channel ^.^) Site, weekly preps etc. Own on both servers, nothing much more I can say. Come check us out #Zenith.

REST IN PEACE ZENITH

U have potential in malice or control. Zenith of u don't care about defense. Cp If u don't care about flaming. Bv if u don't Care about defense and idiots. Ef in a few weeks.

Judging by ur fire making and other stats ur account is focused on F2P but if u like p2p go to havoc. If you like the big guys go for mm, they #1 f2p for now. Gl searching

i dont need a signature