Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation B2B is GO - 24/7/11

Preschool

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the original video didn't have the Outrage fight (I don't think?), here's a video of just that

vid shows outrage members teleing out using the 50 ports. gf

They teleported and banked their loots, why do you guys not have 40+ left? That's very horrible seeing a clan like EOP have about 15~ remaining vs Outrage who even was out otp by you lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Since the original video didn't have the Outrage fight (I don't think?), here's a video of just that

They teleported and banked their loots, why do you guys not have 40+ left? That's very horrible seeing a clan like EOP have about 15~ remaining vs Outrage who even was out otp by you lol

Looks to me about 20 eop at new gate rest at gdz. You need to chill before you start trouble idiot.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Looks to me about 20 eop at new gate rest at gdz. You need to chill before you start trouble idiot.

You're not scaring anyone max

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

so basically you take outrage's vid and add this ending to it. :teehee:

Loki you feeling tough with a new 20 cpr members in your clan lol'd irl.

Just last week you were being a little ***** saying " i think u should chill outrage ". See you next week when you have slumped already.

xkf9J.png

Just last week you were being a little ***** saying " i think u should chill outrage ". See you next week when you have slumped already.

CPR joined Tuesday, we crashed your midweek Monday. Again, you don't scare anyone lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Oh btw, love how you guys were scared to fight us matched/higher opts when we would fight you 35v50 =] Honestly though, 35 Havoc is = to 50 EOP

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Oh btw, love how you guys were scared to fight us matched/higher opts when we would fight you 35v50 =] Honestly though, 35 Havoc is = to 50 EOP

You pulled 35? with a 108 ml?

Holy **** lol irl!!!!!!

xkf9J.png

CPR joined Tuesday, we crashed your midweek Monday. Again, you don't scare anyone lol

Yes that is what i said.. Maybe you should read what i said again lol irl. What are you not getting?

Loki starts feeling tough after CPR joins havoc.

Ty for proving my point.

xkf9J.png

um on outrage's topic, they said they cleared and raped us at new gate.. clearly not?

think u all that cuz a clan merged with u?

Yes that is what i said.. Maybe you should read what i said again lol irl. What are you not getting?

Loki starts feeling tough after CPR joins havoc.

Ty for proving my point.

Saying you ******* were scared since before CPR joined us o_O

We pulled enough to make you guys run from us xD Damn Max, how does it feel joining the clan that closed yours lmao

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

To all EoP members; who gives a **** if some clan posts a fake topic? We know what we did, we have more than enough evidence to back it up and we don't give a **** anyone else thinks, which brings me to my first point; We know what we did and that's what matters.

To everyone else; I don't care if this topic angers you, we posted our point of view and we provided solid evidence to back it up. You can sit here and cry about it or you can get over it and move on with your lives. I'm sure either way you'll live.

Thanks to all the clans we fought this weekend. Let's call it a day and move on. If you're interested in any sort of prep or event during the week then drop me a pm on IRC ([EoP]Milky). Again, thanks for the fights and we'll see everyone next weekend, especially Outrage.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

btw if you really gotta know EOP ranks PMed ME trying to avoid conflict, not the other way around lol

Lets get back to the 80 members who skippped your trip today..

Any punishment for them?

xkf9J.png