Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages' Sunday: Operation Back2Battlescape failed?

Morris

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL IRL THIS VID IS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!

You actualy stop the vid in the eop fight as we are clearing you and move on to the next fight.

Once again accept a lose quit being babys LoL.

3:56 to see what i was talkin about

And you began your vid at the top of the hill when we already left and there were a few stragglers. Its all about who has the better POV and we did. Cya hick

You are pretty dumb, you just right there admited to "leaving" running away via 50 port.

Who cares what happned right before that?? That was the end of the fight and it was Outrage losing it.

Eop had the upper hand the whole fight anyway so why show it all ya kno..?

Are you kidding me? We were fighting stragglers and mains. You guys dipped. Try showing me the part of your vid where you are west of the hill and win this fight please.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I guess we will just have to settle this next weekend. Sucks to be outrage :s

Thats what EOP said last week man.

Thats what we will say every week until you guys stop claiming fake wins but hey more loot for us :thumbsup:

I guess it's not worth arguing..

You guys know you truely lost so i guess thats all that matters right?

Gl next weekend once again....

zzz

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Your videos don't even show the entire fight, mods will most likely be closing this XD

Enjoyed spanking you today, see you next week lmfao.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Why did your vid cut out in the middle of a fight when we were east of GDZ and you hit the outliers of our group.

Typical battlescape leaders who can't take a loss trying to keep their members happy with their already slumping clan.

cya next weekend if you don't close by then

Why did your vid cut out in the middle of a fight when we were east of GDZ and you hit the outliers of our group.

Typical battlescape leaders who can't take a loss trying to keep their members happy with their already slumping clan.

Judging by the vid Cody ain't lying

i dont need a signature

Okay. You really don't scare anybody. Your members sure will love the next few weeks of chasing us around. :D

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Okay. You really don't scare anybody. Your members sure will love the next few weeks of chasing us around. :D

And you are damn right we will, Nothing more fun than hunting us some koon cats on a saturday afternoon! Ya'll in for a whippin I reckon you shut down your lil clan now. oldtimer.gif

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

And you are damn right we will, Nothing more fun than hunting us some koon cats on a saturday afternoon! Ya'll in for a whippin I reckon you shut down your lil clan now. oldtimer.gif

Dont talk to morris like that. Ill get Hable to ban your ass

Eop calling outrage a slump. :facepalm:

yeah you tell him!

because outrage is more of a team and not a clan therefore u cant slump@@@@@@@@

yeah you tell him!

Man I really pity you. You are probably the biggest clown on these forums smh. Your stupidity phases me. What are you even doing on these forums defending eop. Your a main that goes to their trips. Get lost already.

BestLeader.png

yeah you tell him!

Man I really pity you. You are probably the biggest clown on these forums smh. Your stupidity phases me. What are you even doing on these forums defending eop. Your a main that goes to their trips. Get lost already.

because you talk angry feces

and when you talk feces you get metomorphically imploded