Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massacre Vs Outrage

Carns

zHD9V.png

p8Tec.png

yBpeL.png

Memberlist | Site | MassacreTube

Massacre Vs Outrage

zHD9V.png

Round One

Massacre Starting 22

Outrage Starting 22

Massacre Ending 18

Outrage Ending 0

zHD9V.png

Round Two

Massacre Starting 23

Outrage Starting 23

Massacre Ending 0

Outrage Ending 8

zHD9V.png

Round Three

Massacre Starting 20

Outrage Starting 20

Massacre Ending 10

Outrage Ending 0

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol gj

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Ah wish I was there. I had to go to work during mass. Other ranks said you guys had so many people with turm:p goodjob on your win.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Wtf?! i wasn't there.. wth happened.. -.-

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Wtf?! i wasn't there.. wth happened.. -.-

We weren't there lol that's what happened ^^. I'll get a rm soon no worries

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

I didnt either? wtfz0r. None of our ranks were on i think our members and new apps arranged this, No wonder we looked pretty unorganised.

How bout we arrange another with different rules instead of everything on for Thursday so everyone can know it's going on?

BestLeader.png

Why would rules matter if you only lost 'because none of you ranks' were on?

I did not say none of my ranks were on. All I said was I wasn't there and rules do make a difference. 1 Def cap all off keeps it fair. If curses and all that is on, 1 clan can rely on winning with a brut force not skill. I completely understand if you don't want to accept a 1 Def all off prep as it proves my point in you relying or curses and all that sht to win :S

BestLeader.png

Im sorry that no1 in your clan has turmoil or dung, I understand if you need to make up excuses to hide a loss, I was once like that, We beat you at Pcl, We beat you today, we beat you all the time in miniwars with 1 def all off so i dont think rules are the issue here. If you would like a rematch you know where to find us, dont be mad though it was fun.

leenb.jpg

Im sorry that no1 in your clan has turmoil or dung, I understand if you need to make up excuses to hide a loss, I was once like that, We beat you at Pcl, We beat you today, we beat you all the time in miniwars with 1 def all off so i dont think rules are the issue here. If you would like a rematch you know where to find us, dont be mad though it was fun.

We win all the mini-wars, you won 1x at pcl gj, and apperantly there was a p2p prep today????

Some1 said, you lost to massacre in a p2p prep today.. i was like no..? didnt even know it was going on

We win all the mini-wars, you won 1x at pcl gj, and apperantly there was a p2p prep today????

Some1 said, you lost to massacre in a p2p prep today.. i was like no..? didnt even know it was going on

alright man point proven. outrage lost because Floris wasnt on. can we end this conversation now please.

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

Alright then Thursday it is. Don't say no when i ask y'all in irc now :D

BestLeader.png

Can you please link me to a video of you winning a 1 def all off mini please the last 5 minis we done you said cursers on or no mini we agreed even tho we have like 2 cursers on however you never accept our rules.

Can you please link me to a video of you winning a 1 def all off mini please the last 5 minis we done you said cursers on or no mini we agreed even tho we have like 2 cursers on however you never accept our rules.

with Outrage or any clan?

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

with Outrage or any clan?

Us, I just checked ur youtube all your wins vs us are with 25 def cap or cursers on.