Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reggie Bush

ydoC

takin his talents to south beach

discuss

edit:

Miami, FL — Saying change is "never easy," Reggie Bush is eager to get started playing for his new team - the Dolphins. Miami reportedly acquired Bush from New Orleans, but the exact compensation going to the Saints hasn't been disclosed. According to the Miami Herald, the deal won't become official until Friday after 6 p.m. (et) because that's when Bush can sign his new contract with the Dolphins. The teams apparently worked into the early hours of Thursday morning to hammer out the framework of a trade, and the proposed deal needed only for Bush to agree to a new contract. According to several reports, Bush has signed off on a two-year deal with Miami. He was scheduled to make $11.8 million in 2011 under his old contract, though the Saints were reportedly set to release the injury-prone tailback if a trade or a contract restructuring could not be completed. The Herald reported Bush is expected to earn nearly $9.75 million over two years with a $2.5 million signing bonus. "Change is never easy but I look forward to building something special in Miami and can't wait to embark on this new journey! Here we go...," Bush said via Twitter. The second overall pick in the 2006 draft out of Southern California, Bush played in a career-low eight games last season and scored only one touchdown. In 60 career games, he has rushed for just 2,090 yards with a pedestrian 4.0 yards per carry. The 26-year-old has been a solid receiving option out of the backfield, having caught 294 passes for 2,142 yards. He has scored 33 total touchdowns in his six-year career, four coming on punt returns. Bush also thanks the fans of the Saints and the city of New Orleans for his time in the Big Easy. "To the city of New Orleans you will always have a place in my heart I love you guys your are my family & I will never forget our good times," Bush said on Twitter. "I wish the New Orleans Saints the best of luck I will always be a fan! The team, coaches, and fans will be deeply missed!" Bush was the Heisman Trophy winner in 2005, but last year decided to give back the award after an NCAA investigation determined he accepted money and gifts while playing at USC. The school was also heavily penalized for the alleged transgressions, incurring a postseason ban for two years.

He had sex with kim, wat a legend.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Although he's a bust and has no talent whatsoever except for his speed, he still has no use as Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown is still there. I'm thinking he would only get minimum reps up unless the coaches are absolute idiots lol.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Although he's a bust and has no talent whatsoever except for his speed, he still has no use as Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown is still there. I'm thinking he would only get minimum reps up unless the coaches are absolute idiots lol.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

They're probably gonna lose Ronnie Brown. Ricky Williams may go, but probably next year or mid season trade.

Arp-1.png