Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not Ranting But..

HATTON

May not like it, but clans have a choice now. Way back when, we didn't have clan wars so they we didn't/couldn't use it. Now, they can choose if they want to go wildy or stay in clan wars. If i played, I'd rather go on pk trips with my clan then stay in CW and gain nothing. But that's just me.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without PCL fridays would just be sat/sun trips but 2 hours later.

Rather have a safe clean fight than a crashed controversial fight in the wildy. The wild now just isn't the same as 2007

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Returning is the biggest pile of crap ever. Clans should fight, first one to have 0 people left loses. None of this returning crap, doesn't prove who's the better clan at fighting, just who's the best at returning.

The majority of fights now are all about who returned the quickest, before the wildy was removed it was always lets fight a clan until there's no one left. People tried a lot harder to stay alive, instead of using rag gear when they return in order to claim a win. No one returning during WWI or WWII, that's not how wars go. Pure clanning is so repetitive and boring now, just hacking, DDoSing, flaming, returning and being scared to fight, crashing wars because they won't fight 1 vs 1.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Pure clanning is so repetitive and boring now, just hacking, DDoSing, flaming, returning and being scared to fight, crashing wars because they won't fight 1 vs 1.

This is what needs to be fixed in the community. Clans should learn to accept defeat. I had no problem accepting defeat when I was clanning. If you lose, you lose. Excuses can only go so far.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Thats the problem. You all complained about the wildy gone. Its back, enjoy it.

TH sure doesn't care about using clan wars for preps and minis, that is just like pcls so now shut up. And you are the leader of TH so you sound like a hypocrite.

Go with the flow.

BV just sits there and spam.

xdf1vq.png

Because it's not 2005-2007, get used to it.

Back then we could actually hit people, and we were all relatively the same combat level. Now you have anywhere from 70s-100s, pking for massers is absolutely retarded, especially when they're mains or too low level to hit. If you go out in the wildy on friday, saturday and sunday, I'm sure things would get a bit repetitive. It's the same reason we don't have mandatory trips every day of the week. PCL isn't taken as serious, and it's a good way to prove you're better then someone else without having to prepare extremely hard, or deal with crashing and mains.

Maybe back in 05-07, you could actually fight without being crashed or mains hitting you. Now, that's completely impossible today. If you're going to live 4-5 years in the past, just stay away from this game.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Returning is the biggest pile of crap ever. Clans should fight, first one to have 0 people left loses. None of this returning crap, doesn't prove who's the better clan at fighting, just who's the best at returning.

Agreed, I hate how fights aren't about organization in the wild. It's just who can return with a dds fastest.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.