Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Vs Havoc

P2p Fullout  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Last Pures
    • Havoc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP with ease...

I think alot of Havoc members will end up leaving and going to TLP after this, especially some CPR guys ( no offence ).

Havoc hasn't had enough time to work with their new numbers and become adjusted to the big leagues. We'll see though! I always like an underdog victory :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

TLP with ease...

I think alot of Havoc members will end up leaving and going to TLP after this, especially some CPR guys ( no offence ).

Havoc hasn't had enough time to work with their new numbers and become adjusted to the big leagues. We'll see though! I always like an underdog victory :thumbsup:

A lot of CPR already left before PCR was made lol and our members don't care about having odds against them, if you haven't been looking over Havoc almost all of our fights have odds against us. It's just we all play the game for what we love to do, which is warring. Something you guys should start doing, you know, seeing as most of you are 5+ years old and haven't had a trip without crashing in so long ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

A lot of CPR already left before PCR was made lol and our members don't care about having odds against them, if you haven't been looking over Havoc almost all of our fights have odds against us. It's just we all play the game for what we love to do, which is warring. Something you guys should start doing, you know, seeing as most of you are 5+ years old and haven't had a trip without crashing in so long ;P

**** just got real

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

havoc lost to mm 3-0

nuff said

havoc 3-0'd MM about a week ago..we all have bad days :wub:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

I think TLP will win 1st round, losing 13 people. Havoc will win 2nd round in a close fight. Then TLP will dominate the 3rd round.

GL to both clans.

#Clan-CP

Gotta go with TLP, especially after seeing them pull 95ish to an F2P full out. Good luck to both of you.

pulled like 105, was just spastics who didnt enter the fight or was saying that cc is full and can't join.. but we had 2 cc's xD

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

To be honest I'd love to see a matched battle between you two. However since this is a fullout I believe TLP will have it on quantity. Havoc is a new clan compared to TLP and have shown leaps and bounds to the quality and potential they possess whatever the outcome I bid goodluck to both.