Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy|1-35 Def F2P/P2P Pking Clan

Ben√

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zgW58.png

This is going to be the basic layout and everything. There will be a lot more people among the trees + an awesome quote at the bottom!

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I need something a bit more scary so that it doesn't look like nme are a bunch of perverts rejected by society so hide out in the woods :D

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

37tlq.gif

Okay it's not done. I need good text to put there (so that the 2 lost addy nerds in the foreground can relate), to make it look less horrible and all advice is well appreciated.

So far, I'm thinking of maybe doing individual fading, however right now I've spent 2 hrs ONLY on the fading part so i'm pretty ******, so maaaaybe tomorrow.

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

I like both versions, great job so far imo :)

If I can think of some kinda cool quote I'll let you know, but I think you're better at that sorta stuff XD

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Also, pw is being 100% faggotry atm and I can only get on with a fucken proxy.. and it's so slow I wanna kill myself.

So I won't be able to check back here as often as I want :(

But yeah once you have a good quote in there, + maybe a little bit of animation, that's gonna look seriously awesome

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Alright thanks for the advice ^_^

Will darken the ranger, maybe minimize the animation a bit, so that it's not so imposing, + mess around with it so it's a bit smoother maybe, add text and do more random stuff :D

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

Okay IK what I'm doing, instead of driving myself mad redoing all the states, i'll just use the picture (not the .gif) and just add more to that, it'll be easier + more impressive

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy