Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy|1-35 Def F2P/P2P Pking Clan

Ben√

nme2p.png

whatisu.png

Enemy was founded on June 4th as a low level pure clan and within it’s first week had shattered all competition in the low level clanning scene. We rapidly moved onto the medium level scene and have been a dominant figure in this area for many months. Enemy is prepared to send more shock waves through the pure clanning community as we grow at an incredible pace and continue to dominate our competition.

requirementsi.png

• F2p combat level must be between 65+

• You must have 80+ in either strength or range,

• Your defence level must not exceed 35

• 57 Woodcutting- for canoe returns

• A secondary 70 stat

On top of these requirements, the following are recommended stats:

• Level 43 Prayer

• Level 50 RC with Runecrafting Robes

leadershipw.png

You will always be welcome to contact any member of Enemy’s staff with any questions you may have. They can all be found in IRC as ops or half ops, or via PM on our website.

IVP

• Klar has lead both Absolution and Epidemic to extremely fast and successful uprisings. Empress of Enemy, she is very innovative and is always way ahead of the game.

Ben

• Ben has held ranks in multiple clans as they notice him for his exceptional leading ability. He's held High Council ranks in both Epidemic and Destructive Pures and looks forward to continued success as a Leader in Enemy.

Charlie

• Charlie was a Leader of EOP before moving to Epidemic in November of '09, after the closure of Epidemic he held the rank of Officer in CP until his departure to step up as Leader of Enemy.

Prateek

• Has held the General rank in Epidemic and now a Warlord in Enemy. Prateek is easily one of the top Teamspeak callers in the game.

Jibs

• Jibs has been a key figurehead in many previous clans such as TP and Epidemic. He is arguably the best F2P callers in the game and continues to be influential in many of ours fights.

Scott

• Scott was involved in both versions of Epidemic being a rank in each, he's also had a stint as an Elite in Mayhem Makers. Scott is very active in IRC and certainly a worthy High Council of Enemy.

Jatt

• Jatt is an extremely friendly character who has held a number of ranks such in Cr and Destructive Pures.

Sean

• Sean was the leader of the Destruction Pures which became a successful clan. Being very familiar with the pure clan scene, he is a great asset to have in the clan.

whyjoin.png

There are very few clans with a starting foundation as strong as Enemy. Though large weekend trips are a huge focus, Enemy has events such as miniwars and preps nightly to keep give members a ton of activities to participate in. We are sure to be quickly moving up in the competitive pure world, and we'd love to have you join in during the early stages.

mediayp.png

110813232016.png

110730225218.png

110709222134.png

110709224416.png

Credit for this topic goes to Shane/Ownage Milk

Hi

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NME has a topic up! I must be in this **** on first page.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

2nd PAGE!@!@@!@!! Yes, great clan, suggest! :)

Me too!!

Lol. Three weeks... then I get off base... then I join. This will be amazing.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.