Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Theres no preparing for the inevitable :/

H0W3

Gj

wont last though

It's a shame you feel that way.

Andy/Joelson/Ben/Every other Malice member that comments bad on our topics are just mad because i left :S

I'm not in Malice, making your statement invalid.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good Luck.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You did not clear us h0w3, and this was an unofficial trip I had set up prior for it. Any Zenith member can vouch for me.

We had tons of fun, and we rushed you guys with 20 people max. We spent must of our time portal hunting and killing mains. It was a slight wierd cause that we even ran into you guys, and it was not mandatory seeing as i had a spam set up for every 60 seconds to tell newer members if they wana pk.

Regardless, glad you had fun

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

thats **** you guys bsed demolition we regrouped and cleared you guys before zenith rushed don't talk ****

We Bsed DE? After your kind clan members decided to randomly spec out one of our members for 5m? Sorry sir, but we don't allow that kind of treatment towards our clan members.

GL this weekend then

28ti4o7.png

defounder.png

You did not clear us h0w3, and this was an unofficial trip I had set up prior for it. Any Zenith member can vouch for me.

We had tons of fun, and we rushed you guys with 20 people max. We spent must of our time portal hunting and killing mains. It was a slight wierd cause that we even ran into you guys, and it was not mandatory seeing as i had a spam set up for every 60 seconds to tell newer members if they wana pk.

Regardless, glad you had fun

We did hit a small group of you, dunno what they were doing. Like 3-4ish. Was fun though and i hope Zenith had fun as well.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png