Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC Tourny Gone Wrong

3at

banner1jr.png

Today, Exiled Force had an fun bandos trip planned, expecting a 20 man pull and dominating the general. We got word of an "LPC" Tourny was about to go down, and there would be a big cluster of pures in our wildy. Interested in getting Free lootation, EF massed up 21 brave Spartans and headed out. Other clans involved were Bloody Vikingz, Malice, Demoliton, Enemy, Excel, Random mains, Control, Zenith and Some random clanless pkers.

efboarder.png

Headed off with our chins held high and eager for 15k drops, Ef hopped the wilderness ditch and ran straight into a team filled with level 70s with Rune. Clearing them easily, our members did not want to bank and we kept rolling.

efboarder.png

After a while of walking around and killing Demoliton members a couple of times at 13 ports, EF regrouped at trees and encountered Enemy, rushing with twice our options and war faces. EF held their ground for some amount of time untill we called for a regroup south. All out low level spartans were defeated, but 10 Ef members remained south of the trees. While everyone returned back to our spot, the same main clan rushed us and we were happy with the rune loot. Thanks for the fight (if you are reading this)

efboarder.png

As Time went on, EF had gained 24 people. Our scouts had informed us that there was a giant cluster going on between NME and Malice against XL. We walked up to the musical goblin, planning dominate whoever stepped in our way. A few CT members had started resting with us, informing EF that there was a fight at Bh stairs, and we were going to check it out. Walking up, we met De, who thought about getting a free trip back to Edgeville.EF ran into a lvl 60 clan with black cloaks. Not knowing who they were, We pulled north right under bh stairs and thrusted our adamant arrows into their bodies as CT faught their war. Thank you for the fight, random lvl 60 clan with black clan cloaks.

efboarder.png

As time went on, EF had met Bv regrouping at edgeville. Both clans, Sick of all the teaming going on in the organized cluster, decided to join forces and take a wet dump on whoever walked in our way. Having 44 people combined at one point, EF and Bv walked up to gap from lvl 1, clearing every single person we saw. Unfortunatly we did not run into any clans, we encountered mains at Spider village, and feasted on their fighting position. Inventory filled with delicious loot, EF and Bv met up at bh crator. EF rushed to vents, spotting a few XL members. While looting, the main Xl group with double our options rushed in and Bv came to help.

efboarder.png

After intense minutes of constant fighting and spamming, we regrouped at bh stairs, watching the Steam rolling machine, Zenith clear the battle area. With over 25 In the fall in, BV and EF ranks decided to rush in zenith. Zenith had gotten the upper positon easily and we were stuck with 10-15 people left, as others were at mossies returning. Due to the amount of people stuck at mossies, we decided to regroup as a whole at north east stairs. Im not sure why zenith re rushed us at non multi, but we had gotten atleast 4-5 Zenith members stuck in the multi part of the stairs and banged them out. (hi Mjeska and sings) BV still holding a strong pull, Ef was not going to stop and let them down. Ef returned and the battlefield was clear, as zenith regrouped somewhere near corp. A few Seconds later, they rerushed and round 2 had begun. EF and Bv were left with atleast 5-10 people at vents, as others were returning. We moved to non multi, and as soon as we got the whole group, we re rushed and cleared 5-6 zenith caped members. Zenith no where to be seen, thinking they regrouped somewhere else, Ef and Bv had a strong 14 people left on the battle field. Thank you for the up and down fight Zenith. Thank you Bv for helping us, respect for that.

efboarder.png

Pictures:

110803220635.png

110803220647.png

110803220655.png

110803181227.png

110803220704.png

110803163302.png

110803163500.png

110803164719.png

110803170745.png

110803174550.png

110803180652.png

110803182301.png

110803182903.png

3at.png

evolvek.png

More fun if you all join in :D

Good to hear you were out.

After reading another topic and seeing nme's video almost a shame i went out to see Transformers which had almost as much action.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

It didn't go wrong, the whole purpose was to try and bring some spark back into the wilderness during the week. Judging by the amount of topics that are up, it seemed to do that.

I'm glad you had fun, I personally did know you guys were out until we hit you south of BH, would have been great to get more fights.

Hi

More fun if you all join in :D

Good to hear you were out.

After reading another topic and seeing nme's video almost a shame i went out to see Transformers which had almost as much action.

yes, Transformers was a good movie indeed.

3at.png

evolvek.png

It didn't go wrong, the whole purpose was to try and bring some spark back into the wilderness during the week. Judging by the amount of topics that are up, it seemed to do that.

I'm glad you had fun, I personally did know you guys were out until we hit you south of BH, would have been great to get more fights.

Yeah, we can set something up in the future, thanks for hosting this event

3at.png

evolvek.png

zenith smashed you guys despite being out opted, we returned through mossies, one banged half your clan, and falled in with 15 people, and took the win. Thanks for the fight.

Ef never lies :D

zenith smashed you guys despite being out opted, we returned through mossies, one banged half your clan, and falled in with 15 people, and took the win. Thanks for the fight.

Personally i dropped you 5 times today. lol.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Don't think so, only died once, nice try though.

Rofl, I personally called 3 piles on you in vent. Dropped you, and I dropped you in single. Nice try though :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Rofl, I personally called 3 piles on you in vent. Dropped you, and I dropped you in single. Nice try though :thumbsup:

Uhh, I'm pretty sure I tanked all those piles and I killed you in 1v1, Nice try though :D

Uhh, I'm pretty sure I tanked all those piles and I killed you in 1v1, Nice try though :D

I never died in single..... But why am I argueing with someone from Bv.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I never died in single..... But why am I argueing with someone from Bv.

And a Eop member would say the same to you, since your always on the run from them :D

Aha.

I wish MPC's and HPC's wouldent be so damn loot hungry off Lpcs ._.

Couldent go over 20+Wilderness with out Having to fight CT and Loose

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures