Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL-vs LPC

Our outcome was awesome we had almost every 1 show up.....

<------Watch the Video :)

xl pulled 30 official members

Bloody Pure pulled 50 massed level 40s

Mains were not with us

040827160935.png

040827161015.png

After we droped NME we heard BV was waiting to crash us.. and were allied so much for a cluster

040827161544.png

After we cleared this clan

we heard a clan was at bh so we went to check it out.. it was lvl 80 mains the elites some say we call them... but heres us fighting them

040827162555.png

after we cleared them NME rushed

040827161740.png

We heard BV was at spiders waiting to crash us so we worked our way up , when we found them mains rushed us from behind and bv RAN awaay north . we also noticed bv was in 20 def armor when it was a 1 def event :D

040827163715.png

at this point most of our people left, but the ones who stayed kept fighting

040827164736.png

040827173218.png

we cleared a few more clans that were alot smaller then us then NME rushed at bh

040827173413.png

we killed them.

040827173510.png

we were on the way to fight nme at gdz and purple cape clan rushed us .. i dont really know whos who i pretty new to pure clans.. maybe ef but we fought them at stairs in the first fun battle of the day then we got rushed by some high level clan and ended :) it was pretty lame day.this event was pretty failed

But we learned that Excel has loyal members and we can be on when needed so GL PWF :D

Control was there killing your mains and anyone else we could attack. Was fun.

You massed up to crash a fun event of low level pures.

You must be so proud.

I was trying to work out who you are then i saw hon0r's name and realised you were the guys we cleared in less then 10 seconds on saturday.

1st

spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl spam xl

uJBKGPY.png

You massed up to crash a fun event of low level pures.

You must be so proud.

I was trying to work out who you are then i saw hon0r's name and realised you were the guys we cleared in less then 10 seconds on saturday.

Ouchhhh.

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Video was funny as hell, sounded like robots xD.

All the video did, was proved that you beat ~5 of our stragglers at BH and then got destroyed by us at every other fight, despite 'allying and having double our opts lmfao.

Thanks for the free loot.

Hi

we were on the way to fight nme at gdz and purple cape clan rushed us .. i dont really know whos who i pretty new to pure clans.. maybe ef but we fought them at stairs in the first fun battle of the day then we got rushed by some high level clan and ended it was pretty lame day.this event was pretty failed

LOL =] . Our fight at stairs was fun =], we were about 22 people at the time. We saw a clan(you guys) so we rushed. i clicked on your dd and saw like 35+ and thought.. o **** =] Bloody Zenith crashing tho...

Video was funny as hell, sounded like robots xD.

All the video did, was proved that you beat ~5 of our stragglers at BH and then got destroyed by us at every other fight, despite 'allying and having double our opts lmfao.

Thanks for the free loot.

~5 stragglers? I lol'd. Obviously didn't see the beginning of the video, were NME was pushed into the NE Bh corner, which in fact only made it easier for us. But can't blame you, since NME was obliterated at that time.

We won when we had our opts, we lost when we didn't, the other times we lost involved mains/80s, even then, we lasted a very long time against mith/overheads/20 level difference.

Anyways, was definitely fun, tons of people to attack, war was long.

xL will continue to pop up, whether we're acknowledged or not, whether we're liked or not, we will continuously grow stronger, again and again...you're either with us or against us...

We're headed straight to the top, believe it or not.

d57265d9682e06f833188bd74dc09a51.png

that wasnt 30 people lmfa0

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

You had like 60 people there at the bh stairs (vs like 26 of us with people out of pray, food, arrows and energy). The other fights you had around 30~ yes, but in all those fight were you had 30 we cleared you/made you run.

Grats I guess?

heartline8.gif

I have no idea why you quoted me.

That has to be the worst calling i have ever heard.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Rofl u brought mains and allied with massers.

We didn't bring mains, in case you didn't notice we were fighting them as well. We ditched the massers after noticing how much more confusing they made things and how they were hardly a help. But then that's when we started to get outnumbered ourselves and ran into higher levels as well as annoying mains, that's when we lost even more people resulting in NME being able run us out soon after.

Also, we had a max of 47 people which was in the beginning, never got close to 60.

Also, considering this was one of our very first times to a very huge war, we did especially well. If we can do at least this much right from the beginning, just wait until the next wars, we will have more experience and we will become a much bigger problem ;)

I liked the fact that we were able to regroup fairly quickly to attack several times, we did well against much more experienced enemies, and took a fair share down with us :)

And seeing as how the xL name is being throw around a lot in NME's thread, it goes to show that we are noticed, perhaps as an annoyance, however it will not be long until they realize we're a threat, but do please underestimate us as that will work out to our advantage :D

So let's reel in some more, we will become the gods of war, we're going to take the floor, you will not be able to deny us anymore.

Didn't this get closed earlier?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Rofl u brought mains and allied with massers.

We didn't bring mains, in case you didn't notice we were fighting them as well. We ditched the massers after noticing how much more confusing they made things and how they were hardly a help. But then that's when we started to get outnumbered ourselves and ran into higher levels as well as annoying mains, that's when we lost even more people resulting in NME being able to out run us soon after.

Also, we had a max of 47 people which was in the beginning, never got close to 60.

Also, considering this was one of our very first times to a very huge war, we did especially well. If we can do at least this much right from the beginning, just wait until the next wars, we will have more experience and we will become a much bigger problem ;)

I liked the fact that we were able to regroup fairly quickly to attack several times, we did well against much more experienced enemies, and took a fair share down with us :)

And seeing as how the xL name is being throw around a lot in NME's thread, it goes to show that we are noticed, perhaps as an annoyance, however it will not be long until they realize we're a threat, but do please underestimate us as that will work out to our advantage :D

So let's reel in some more, we will become the gods of war, we're going to take the floor, you will not be able to deny us anymore.

Seeing how u pulled 30 and allied with a masser clan that pulled 50, quoted from ur own thread, i dont get it

i dont need a signature

@ Tragic, that's the same person, that was one of the 50s. One runer that showed up twice out of 10 pics, so no, there were not runers in every pic as previously stated.

@soulshock, I don't remember if opts are divided by 3 or 4, if by 3 then we had 62, if by 4 then we had 47, I divided by 4 because when you hover over one person it gives you 4 opts, I'm not sure if that changes to three when you hover over multiple people though. Well I guess technically we had 49 since it didnt include hon0r and myself, lol

What is quoted from our thread was just an estimate, if you want accurate numbers then here it is:

110803134451.png

188/4 = 47 + me + hon0r = 49