Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Inevitable Saturday.

H0W3

v7pLd.png

Site link

fuuyv.png

Well we started off with very low numbers but knowing we have many spies out there we knew we could crash some fights and still have some fun. We left edge with 15 people even though we knew a lot of our members told me they couldn't make it and I think we were all face palming because of the 25+ pulls we had to the preps throughout the week. Although before we even had a fight we hit 19 and quickly got a location on Legacy.

I found legacy in a DD south of us in there home world so I called a hop adn rushed them knowing 4-5 of us couldn't attack them.

kuGle.png

IZ7Lj.png

2ELiW.png

17 (most of our high levels can't attack as you can see from the video)

oM7Lw.png

kuGle.png

After hopping to w14 knowing Nme And Bv remass there and theres always action there we decided to put our scouts out, unexpectedly BV rushes us in single I quickly call a move to Multi volcanoes north of noth bh steps where the fight continued untill Cp Crashed.

AsVcl.png

2ELiW.png

oM7Lw.png

6 (before Cp Crashed)

kuGle.png

After neither of us winning the fight and both being mad about being crashed by cp we got a location on Bv and rushed them at Bh fighting xL

AsVcl.png

2ELiW.png

oM7Lw.png

http://i.imgur.com/kuGle.png

[Mad Facts Point of View]

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Your video really pisses me off. Adamant berserker shield, you serious?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice