Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaching Through Runescape

Waldo

Originally posted by me on Malice forums. I thought the PW community might enjoy this. If you don't then you're either stupid or retarded.

Note: Actual knowledge of the Korean war would help

Once upon a time there were two rival clans. These two clans were North Korea and South Korea. South Korea believed that people should only be allowed to have 1-20 defense while North Korea believed in 1-39 defense. This caused these two clans to hate each other and call each other such names as "mains", "*******", and "communists".

At some point the North Koreans realized that the one known as Inu Baek-soon was once a South Korean and therefore South Korea sucks **** and is bad at calling. So North Korea initiated a flame war and crashed South Korea with their spy network led by Milky Sun-Bing. South Koreans were so ashamed of giving birth to Inu that they got pushed down to level 5 wildy before finally saying "**** this brb calling USA". At this point the US armed with their rune armor tanks and led by general I MacArthur I crashed the fight of EOP vs MM. The North Koreans then tried to make some ******** topics on the UN with fake screenies of 30 people in **** gear spamming "MM cleared". When it was clear that no one cared about North Korea being crashed the North Koreans ran to single. At this point South Korea got greedy and thought they could fill their banks with loot so chased North Koreans deeper and deeper into the wildy until China got tired of their ******** and led by Chairman Walli with 100 strong loyal followers decided to intervene and team with North Korea. FOEOP then counter-pushed South Korea and the USA until all 4 clans were ended up at BH. At this point clan members got tired of fighting a runescape war for 3 years and so North Korea and China stayed north of BH and brought up spam towers of "Gf Capitalism you tried" while South Korea and the USA massed up at Chaos alter and had a spam tower of "Communism Cleared". Both these teams presented their war topics to the UN but ended up just flaming each other. Finally, UN leader Omni the Judge said "**** this **** imma lay down dat ban hammer" and locked both topics. These world leaders would proceed to ***** in private about the UN being biased but in the end not a single **** was given.

It actually makes so much sense. End result is familiar.

peopleaboveandbelowshouldL2History.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.