Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP P2P

Milky

156e03s.png

After our F2P prep with FOE today, we headed out on a P2P midweek for some fun and loot, however this much fun and loot we did not anticipate! Our good pals The Last Pures were cruising around 124 and hit us at newgate, so we got a quick remass and prepared for an epic midweek battle.

In the words of Discepolo321, "We rolled in, **** on some novices, and rolled out."

Eruption of Pures v The Last Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~30

Heading out from edge with about 30 people, we got world TLP was waiting for us near gap. We defended at dwarves and prepared for them to rush us, and the initial battle commenced. We slapped them around here as their foolish members ran into us by themselves and got 1 hit by our titans and dung units. TLP quickly ran back up onto the hill to try and gwas us, however by now we'd overpowered them and took it with ease, pushing through the gap and clearing them from the battlefield.

TLP had decided if they couldn't beat us, they would try to outreturn us, unfortunately this didn't work. The start of the fight was all EoP, as our superior members outbridded and outtanked TLP's, and more and more loot filled our inventories. It was at this point that the momentum of the fight shifted, as EoP members ran to 50 ports to teleport and bank their bank loot, those EoP that stayed found themselves outnumbered by TLP! TLP took control of the fight for about 10 minutes, however once again we outplayed them as we held up our returners for a mass teleport in and won control back of the hut.

TLP realised they were fighting a losing battle and suddenly as soon as we were in control of the fight, 5-10 mains showed up and started ragging us. Then a few FOE membrers showed up, one of whom was mass barraging in the GDZ with a Staff of Light until one of our members k0ed and smited him for it, good fight little virgin. We were pretty unhappy about this but we kept fighting and killing TLP as their gear got worse and worse, and fewer TLP bothered to return. We smited 3p1c for his C maul and a few others for their high risk items, and their ragequits brought the battle to its conclusion.

With one last push we killed all the TLP around the hut and chased their remaining people east and killed them, before returning to GDZ to see they had called it off.

Thanks for the fight + loot kiddos, hope we can do it again sometime :P

Eruption of Pures Ending: 24

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures: (Not in order)

110810190540.png

110810192503.png

110810194212.png

110810191128.png

110810192537.png

110811003247.png

2le32ph.png

110810191154.png

110810175643.png

110810181249.png

110810182054.png

110810182939.png

Tayyab koing like 6 TLP members/ranks in the space of a few minutes, lmfao:

110811003235.png

110811003247.png

110811003508.png

110811003614.png

110811003928.png

TLP cleared:

110811114421.png

f0vtzc.png

Interested in joining the most active pure clan?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First! Nice work eop

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj guys, wish I was there...looked like it was a load of fun, too bad a few mains and that 1-2 foe members had to interfere a bit but eh, **** happens i guess....could have been worst i suppose. Gl in future fights TLP.

thekingu.png

TLP realised they were fighting a losing battle and suddenly as soon as we were in control of the fight, 5-10 mains showed up and started ragging us.

63823187.png

74603790.png

I lol'd. Maybe one day we can get a fair fight. Even in world 115 mains still seem to show up in mass numbers spamming "off im eop".

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

so I guess TLP claimed sort of win of the fight at dwarves according to their topic "EOP began to return from GDZ". I'm pretty sure we won the fight and pushed them up to GDZ then they started returning trying to outlast us which failed miserably.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png