Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Friday Pk trip/PCL 12/8/11

Milky

You agreed to sit to us and then attacked as expected.

If you ever want to get smacked around in a fair matched prep drop a pm, otherwise sit down and keep up the propaganda.

No need for excuses or anger, just say gf and move on :Slim:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had 45 people the whole "trip" lol

Take the short way out as every rival has for their own sake:

Post a public apology today and we won't abuse you anymore

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/forum/64-clan-discussion/

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

@Mayor: Remember what you did 3 weeks ago? You agreed to sit then you rushed us with full opts. This is no different, except you didn't even fight and we did :/

qOY7v.png

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

was a serious question, because I question your reading comprehension and your basic common sense if you believe that we had "similar opts" and were going to fight you legit down 25 people on an unofficial trip which was our first trip on a friday this summer... is this the only time you stop fighting med clans, when we pull 25 less than you?

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

@Mayor: Remember what you did 3 weeks ago? You agreed to sit then you rushed us with full opts. This is no different, except you didn't even fight and we did :/

Good to know you can come up with an excuse 4 minutes after you reply to my first post.

There's a difference between staying to fight and leaving the portal. You wrote 2 paragraphs of flat out lies and called it a win, when in reality we left the portal as soon as you rushed and the fight lasted all of 2 seconds.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

was a serious question, because I question your reading comprehension and your basic common sense if you believe that we had "similar opts" and were going to fight you legit down 25 people on an unofficial trip which was our first trip on a friday this summer... is this the only time you stop fighting med clans, when we pull 25 less than you?

So you are saying we should go easy on you from now on :/?

Refer to the public apology post above.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

Sorry, next time we bend you over our knee and spank you we'll make sure you're "officially" pking.

qOY7v.png

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

So you are saying we should go easy on you from now on :/?

Refer to the public apology post above.

will be waiting ;0

are you retarded

art thou made?

Good to know you can come up with an excuse 4 minutes after you reply to my first post.

There's a difference between staying to fight and leaving the portal. You wrote 2 paragraphs of flat out lies and called it a win.

homer_facepalm.jpg

xkf9J.png

shame eop dont wanna fight at all matched, declining all fights that anyway near matched and declining preps all week, oh well grats on your win m8s, definitely making improvements after a rough week i can see

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ SORRY I DROPPED DORITOS ON THIS TOPIC

How come every time milky makes a topic it's like reading a story line out of a kids book that got taken out of the libraries?

LOL! Who still plays this game

shame eop dont wanna fight at all matched, declining all fights that anyway near matched and declining preps all week, oh well grats on your win m8s, definitely making improvements after a rough week i can see

You did the same to us a few PCL's ago lol.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

ITT: TLP crying about not pulling as many as us. How about less qq, get back to sucking up to lil P2P clans so that they can close into you as you've done for the past 2 years or however old you are.

That normally does the trick for a month or two :Slim:

In the meantime, stop providing my members with the opportunity to make you more mad than you already are.

qOY7v.png

ITT: TLP crying about not pulling as many as us. How about less qq, get back to sucking up to lil P2P clans so that they can close into you as you've done for the past 2 years or however old you are.

In the meantime, stop providing my members with the opportunity to make you more mad than you already are.

k0 cya lil virgs

qft

xkf9J.png