Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's F2P Saturday

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Site4.pngLine.pngApply.pngLine.pngML.png

15qe0lj.png

Today Fatality peaked at 55, and maintained 50+ throughout the entire trip. We got two fights against TLP, and hit a couple clusters. We would like to congratulate IR on the full out win today which was very impressive. Sadly we weren't able to get run ins with other clans near our opts with that mostly being due to the full out. Respect to TLP for the fights, we had a lot of fun today.

NewBar.png

fatalitycinema.png

Videos-1.png

NewBar.png

TLP-1.png

We scouted, and hit (I believe it was) EF at hills. As they were being pushed to east single, another clan rushed us from the south. We immediately focused our attacks south pushing them back south through the gap, but got word that another clan was coming. We got our regroup on Sperm Hill, and TLP rushed from the west. The fight went on for about 5 minutes until we were crashed by Enemy, and Malice from the west. Both TLP, and Fatality began walking south through the gap into the Ghost Hut. Fatality took control of the hut, and began clearing TLP. TLP then got a huge return group, and kept the fight going for quite a long time. I believe the fight lasted close to 15-20 minutes due to TLP's incredible returning. Thanks for the fight guys.

Fatality Starting: 50ish

Fatality Ending: 25 shown through a counting orb

NewBar.png

TLP-1.png

We were trying to set up a run in against CP, but decided to go after a scouted location instead. We hopped to the world of the scouted (unknown) clan ready to attack them, but got word TLP rushed our previous location after we logged. Knowing TLP would most likely hop to fight us, we waited at the location for their arrival. They logged in to the north, and we immediately rushed them. We began clearing them, and pushing them west to mossies as TLP were getting a quick regroup for their returners. We waited east so the fight wouldn't become a 1v1 battle, and awaited their rush. They quickly came back with high options ready to take back control of the fight, and so the fight continued. We then noticed Malice rushing us from the east with a group of around 20. We went to mossies to get a regroup to re-rush with after the crash, and TLP's returning giving them the edge on the battlefield. TLP then went west though mossies to hop, and shortly after we re-rushed the battlefield after our returners got back to mossies, and cleared what was left of the crashers. Thank's a lot for the fight TLP, you do an incredible job at keeping fights going, and coming back to take control of a battle.

Fatality Starting: 48

Fatality Ending: 20ish at mossies when we got the regroup for returners

NewBar.png

Thanks for the great fights TLP.

Pictures.png

linesgreen.gif

110813211855.png

110813213147.png

110813152515.png

110813152003.png

110813153019.png

94hp165045.png

94hp162710.png

94hp163238.png

94hp163318.png

94hp165903.png

94hp170139.png

94hp170800.png

1evvwo.png

15x910x.png

ksEqo.png

ZfSdf.png

OH8Iu.png

110813212506.png

110813213046h.png

110813213259.png

110813220414.png

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first fight I admitt you took us, we had around 42 starting to your 50 and it was a good fight, 2nd fight we just out returned and pushed you right into mossies 1v1 and we dipped.

[08:23] <@R3lv> Bad|Steve

[08:23] <@R3lv> U out-returned us

[08:23] <@R3lv> Fi cant return

[08:23] <@R3lv> srsly

Gf FI was fun, your trip looked good ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

pretty good fights, you guys are gettin better.. probably wasnt the smartest rushing you down 10 people at sperm hill lol XD

shame we couldnt do a 3rd and deciding fight though since the first 2 were so close.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Thanks for the fights today Fi, hopefully we can get some more tomorrow :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Love the intenseness of the fights, and the flamefree topics afterwards.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011