Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's F2P Saturday

I Pk With OJ

first fight I admitt you took us, we had around 42 starting to your 50 and it was a good fight, 2nd fight we just out returned and pushed you right into mossies 1v1 and we dipped.

[08:23] <@R3lv> Bad|Steve

[08:23] <@R3lv> U out-returned us

[08:23] <@R3lv> Fi cant return

[08:23] <@R3lv> srsly

Gf FI was fun, your trip looked good ;)

Steve... :down:

Was a good trip that ended out even(in my opinion), hopefully we can do more next week.

The 2nd fight we almost had you but Malice rushed and cleared few of our members while they were returning u managed to take control over the fight seeing it as most of you returned already and we we're just not quick enough with our returning and that ended us up pushed into mossies. :confused:

Do not stretch out the page.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looked boring :L

Tried to set up a few fights with Cp, but the conversations ended in circles multiple times. If you get more serious let us know we would've loved to fight you guys.

Also the video is awesome, Trivium FTW! :thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

We (Enemy, and no, were weren't with Malice) never crashed, we heard that EF were in that world and started to look for them. Unfortunately, we walked into you, not one person attacked. We began to walk south even before you started to attack so I'm not sure how you can say it was a crash. None the less, good job on the rest of your trip.

Hi

ill admit u guys had us the first one in a fair fight we underestimated u guys, but 2nd fight i think we had good returning and won it. hope u guys pull similar tomorrow we dont wanna be running laps with eop

I suppose it could've gone either way. In the next minute or so we had 40 back on the battlefield with the still another 13 returning, but by that time TLP + ??? was gone. Not saying you were teamed up, but we did want to clear them for sniping us lol. Yeah we'll see how tomorrow goes. :thumbsup:

I called everyone to single because we were going to push back from the west to get the people sniping on the other side of us.

110813170607.png

Was pretty annoying. :mellow:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png