Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Lean Mean Purple Killing Machines

Scotts Law

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read through the entire topic again. Haha But all I got to say is, you won't and can't beat TH even opts. I bet you can't beat TH with 5 more kids than us. Obviously you're going to win if its 40 v 20. You lost 3 kids idk what you are proving with showing that?

Like i said I'm glad you guys are doing good now. Fun Weekend :)

Guess you guys need to pull some more people so we can test your theory then.

4Fdyf.png

I just read through the entire topic again. Haha But all I got to say is, you won't and can't beat TH even opts. I bet you can't beat TH with 5 more kids than us. Obviously you're going to win if its 40 v 20. You lost 3 kids idk what you are proving with showing that?

Wow you're really good at math, didn't know 28+3 =40.

Anyway i only brought up that point as TH claimed to only lose 3 people when they beat us a week or two ago, yet had no pictures and conflicting information of me killing 2 people myself and mutiple other people having kill pictures.

If you're losing to us even option when you have alot more 20 defence, and a 20 combat difference then there is something wrong with your clan. At least we step up and try to fight down by 5 and out combat level'd and defenced the other week. You guys just ran with your tail between your legs.

TH : (

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Anyway i only brought up that point as TH claimed to only lose 3 people when they beat us a week or two ago, yet had no pictures and conflicting information of me killing 2 people myself and mutiple other people having kill pictures.

If you're losing to us even option when you have alot more 20 defence, and a 20 combat difference then there is something wrong with your clan. At least we step up and try to fight down by 5 and out combat level'd and defenced the other week. You guys just ran with your tail between your legs.

Actually our DEF average is lower than the clans you have prepd matched opts.

And stepping up having 5+ is cool and all, but your leaders want 10+ for a prep :(

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Actually our DEF average is lower than the clans you have prepd matched opts.

And stepping up having 5+ is cool and all, but your leaders want 10+ for a prep :(

+10/-10 is not having +10. It all depends on how many you pull. Not that difficult to work out really is it?

Pretty sure we'd demolish you with +5 anyway, possibly even with +3.

4Fdyf.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Its not the weekend anymore

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png