Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Lean Mean Purple Killing Machines

Scotts Law

4_4enemy.png

After an eventful weekend trip last Saturday our members were pumped for another. Our pull was evidence of this as we managed to peak at 39 strong fighting numerous clans such as EF, TH, M and O on many different occasions.

Todays videos:

(Apparently theres a problem with this video in some countries, we'll try get that sorted ASAP.)

enemyf.png

As our main rivals had spent around an hour massing, doing random speeches on their audio we ventured into w136 to hit some massers. Unfortunately for us, as we ventured near Bounty Hunter, FOE decided to rush us. Barley anyone died, and as we ran south we dragged a handful of them. We used our magical powers to bind those loot hungry members before killing around 6 of them. Turns out we killed more FOE than they killed of us.

enemyf.png

malice.png

After our fun affair with EF yesterday, we asked them for a PKRI. However, as EF are known for weak troll attempts, we were sceptical that they would show up. We asked them to defend. We send out scout to check out where they were supposed to be but surprise surprise, they never showed up. However, having the smart leadership that we do, we had prepared for this as our ranks were already in communication with Malice of whom accepted our PKRI, despite being outnumbered. The fight was a pretty one sided affair with us getting on top of them with our scimitars, killing those within us before pushing into them slowly but surely. As we went south to get our ending, Fatality rushed and Bloody Viking(z) rushed us. Unluckily for them, all of our members managed to log out before they came close enough to attack us.

110813224320.png

110813224359.png

nmem.png

110813224426.png

110813224441.png

110813224456.png

110813224520.png

110813164602.png

enemyf.png

99263063.png

We had word that The Hatred were in our world so we wondered around looking for them. They were set up on the little hill near lava gap. I presume they realised that we were coming as they were already prepared in a small box. However, despite them being prepared the fight was over in literally 60 seconds as we pushed them south upon impact :(.

110813232016.png

nmeth.png

nmeth2.png

110813173422.png

110813230029.png

110813172357.png

enemyf.png

thef.png

As we started to push south, another purple clan crashed. I think EF were a bit confused as to whether or not Purple vs Green was next week or today. Despite being low on food and prayer, we managed to create some ko units killing EF members all over the place until TH started to return. All of a sudden it was 2 vs 1. We went to single and waited for back up with 25+ people still in without returners.

nmepurp.png

110813232423.png

110813173120.png

110813172502.png

enemyf.png

mvsthefo2.png

In an attempt to make it a fair 2 vs 2 we got into contact with Malice who rushed TH + EF from the south. Enemy then rushed in from the west sandwiching them between our two clans. The purple team of EF + TH couldn’t handle the power of green and were cleared besides the few members which hugged the bottom of BH stairs in single. They then called their official purple friends Outrage, making it 3 vs 2. However, Outrage crashed at the wrong moment. As EF + TH were pretty much cleared we had a superior number advanced which left O on their own. Outrage started to push Malice until we came up behind them. We started pushing Outrage north towards gap, successfully clearing TH + O and TH. Eventually as we were getting our ending at gap, TLP rushed through clearing the good strong 25-30 Enemy members remaining. I can proudly say, Enemy NEVER dropped below 20 people, if not 25 due to the counting Orbs poor visibility range as we moved extremely well together as a clan and with Malice. Please refer to the video as solid proof. Great ******* Job every single Enemy member that was present in that war, we rocked.

110813232908.png

110813232912.png

110813232947.png

110813172913.png

Outrage crash and we push them north

greenpurple2.png

greenpurple3.png

greenpurple6.png

greenpurple4.png

enemyf.png

After that outstanding performance none of our rivals replied to our PKRI requests. Still with 30+ people we roamed the wilderness killing massers and various main teams who stepped in our path.

110813235723.png

enemyf.png

If you are interested in joining Enemy or our Community, feel free to visit www.nme-rs.com or join our IRC channel for a chat #NME

enemyf.png

Warned yall not to **** with me

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame we couldn't get more action with some purple clans, but the Malice fight was a good one and the huge Th/EF/Outrage ordeal was very enjoyable.

We really excel in the wildy, and proved that with our superior organisation and mobility we can stand toe to toe with clans that have huge level advantages over us.

All in all, a very fun trip, thanks to anybody who was involved.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You fought well with Malice. Sorry but Purple beat up on Green today. Nice pull, you did beat TH at gap. Other than that you didn't do much with your numbers.

New video will be up in 45 mins or so.

Canada, Germany, Japan, United States can not view my video as your countries suck.

The new video will be audioless and you can listen to your own music.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You fought well with Malice. Sorry but Purple beat up on Green today. Nice pull, you did beat TH at gap. Other than that you didn't do much with your numbers.

TH :(

cleared your clan in 60-90 seconds.

Never dropped below 25-20 people against TH+EF combined starting 28 at that point.

Purple just did alot of running up from edge/chopping logs to make canoes just to be sent straight back.

TH must have around 20, EF had 25-30+ Outrage appeared to have 30+

minimum of 80 Purple members struggled against 50-55 green members.

Obviously not all together at the same time but were fighting for each cause

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

nice job NME i thought you had a 70 cb cap with 10 def and like 50 attack cap?

that didn't last very long as i saw a many 80s and few 20 def people.

Also your missing the parts where you got cleared pretty hard at north bh and gap.

thanks for the wizard g lmfao.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

At the end of the day, it was Malice + NME vs O+EF+TH :(. We pushed and pulled you guys around the battlefield, completely dictating the fight for a full 30 minutes before the TH crash (as depicted by Charlie's excellent video). During this, our numbers never dropped below 25 people and we cleared TH at least 3 times, EF at least twice and O at the very least once.

To accomplish this feat in a 2v3 situation with levels heavily against us is not something to be taken lightly. And even if by some miracle EF's final (yet feeble) 15 man push at gap would have cleared us (which it wouldn't have), Our organisation was absolutely fantastic throughout the fight.

In all honesty, I think the purple clans got more woodcutting exp from returning than they did combat xp from fighting.

I fear for team purple on friday.

4Fdyf.png

Trip was amazing. Malice fight was perfection, and purple idiots got completely rocked closer to the end.

Good job Enemy, and Malice

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Also your missing the parts where you got cleared pretty hard at north bh and gap.

No our combat cap has changed. No one was in mith for sure but i don't personally track peoples defence levels so I can neither deny nor confirm that claim of 20 defence.

If you refer to "clearing us north of bh" that was after dropping many of your members and us deciding to call a movement/regroup to the side. We had 28 people when you rushed and when we got back to mossies turns out we had 24 at least. You're not doing a very good job of clearing :(

Also north of gap that was when TLP had hit malice.

Congratz though on clearing us 3 vs 1 basically GJ! :)

Yw no need to **** over like 4m.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Our cap has raised, but regardless you saw ONE 80+ combat, and no one above 75 cap (Our current cap). You didn't see any 20 defence people because.. we don't have any

I'm glad you care so much about our requirements though. What part did you clear us north of BH and at gap? Pretty sure the video has the entire fight as Charlie didn't die, might want to watch that before coming onto the topic and looking like a retard.

Times are hard when you got to team with other clans just to have a shot at actually causing any damage (Which was evidently minimal as shown by the video)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png