Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Exiled Force] Malicesting our Enemies || F2P Pk Trip August 13, 2011

Daddy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you team well with th, you should add them to the purple team and war to the green team for a sure fire 100v100

Na, we discovered EF only used the cape colours as an excuse to crash.

When they realised ownage the green team was, they called for the green cape clan WAR to help them, which went against their original reason to crash. :thumbsup:

Hi

So much hate for pixels, calm your **** down guys. No need to get angered on words

To NME, Insted of taking your anger out on posting hate comments on this topic, focus on the fullout, you clearly need it.

Repping purple since feb 1st. derp

3at.png

evolvek.png

Said this on NME's topic and I'll say it here too - there was a huge cluster, a lot of teaming, and a lot of crashing. Forget about nitpicking on who cleared who, because it doesn't matter. It was fun.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Said this on NME's topic and I'll say it here too - there was a huge cluster, a lot of teaming, and a lot of crashing. Forget about nitpicking on who cleared who, because it doesn't matter. It was fun.

I noticed you were the only mature person in that whole topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Considering you team well with th, you should add them to the purple team and war to the green team for a sure fire 100v100

When they realised ownage the green team was, they called for the green cape clan WAR to help them, which went against their original reason to crash. :thumbsup:

We crashed cause you tried to put a spy in us, we fingered your spy 30 seconds into the trip, then fingered you for 20 minutes, no one called WAR.

I've noticed your clan talks and says a lot of **** that is 100% inaccurate, like the half of us having 30 def, we have one maybe two 30 def?

Well done all clans involved.

:D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

We crashed cause you tried to put a spy in us, we fingered your spy 30 seconds into the trip, then fingered you for 20 minutes, no one called WAR.

I've noticed your clan talks and says a lot of **** that is 100% inaccurate, like the half of us having 30 def, we have one maybe two 30 def?

If we said half of you guys have 30 def when only 2 of you have, then the statement is not 100% inaccurate and therefore your argument is invalid.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

4Fdyf.png

If we said half of you guys have 30 def when only 2 of you have, then the statement is not 100% inaccurate and therefore your argument is invalid.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

50/2 = 25, not 2. Completely invalid, good day to YOU sir.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

50/2 = 25, not 2. Completely invalid, good day to YOU sir.

(50/2 + 75 ) x 800 + 85.

Now turn your calculator upside down.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011