Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war!

Lawson

Yh Zach when you hop worlds your skull goes mate.

Not saying that, I'm saying that if I died and returned I wouldn't have been skulled. Not sure where you guys got the idea that we hopped worlds at all either.

We don't think you hop worlds I think you logged of your main :) Cause them 10 random mains that turned up 30secs after us hitting you was weird.

We didn't use a single main, good try though. I challenge you to please come up with any form of proof that we had even one main with us. That excuse is really just getting old.

how about the post hotkeying made about you bringing mains on your staff forums.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying that, I'm saying that if I died and returned I wouldn't have been skulled. Not sure where you guys got the idea that we hopped worlds at all either.

We don't think you hop worlds I think you logged of your main :) Cause them 10 random mains that turned up 30secs after us hitting you was weird.

We didn't use a single main, good try though. I challenge you to please come up with any form of proof that we had even one main with us. That excuse is really just getting old.

how about the post hotkeying made about you bringing mains on your staff forums.

That was about two months ago buddy.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

he said he wouldn't stop buddy.

Makes it pretty convenient for you guys doesn't it?

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex %Legend of Enemy

it doesn't help you much when you wont step out of single

At this point you aren't even discussing the topic, just coming up with random things attempting to flame me. I'm done dealing with someone as immature as you.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex %Legend of Enemy

Are you referring to your trip? No need to reply (my spy network already informed me).

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

i can tell ir is raging atm

Like your entire clan after the crispy 4-0?

Not even mad, lets see which clan will stay the most consistent and push forward in the long run.

Oh wait, My Convo with one of your ranks (*Winks*)

[00:53] <[Z]Co0kiezs> so there onlly gunna be open for the summer?

[00:53] <[iR]******> It was opened because Will begged Junior to re-open it so he could have power. [00:53] <[iR]******> Kids a huge ******* downie.

[00:54] <[iR]******> It's intention was only for the summer.

I can see the end is near

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

#teleport all night long boys.

Regaining some dignity you say?

WHAT A JOKE LMAO!

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance

i can tell ir is raging atm

Like your entire clan after the crispy 4-0?

Not even mad, lets see which clan will stay the most consistent and push forward in the long run.

Consistency? You expect consistency with a shitload of idiots straight out of Mg F T W's 4hed? Haha good luck with that.

By the way, one of your ranks said this:

[11:22] <Zo> So when are you joining?

[11:23] <[Z]*****_*****> Soon as they stop begging me to stay

[11:24] <[Z]*****_*****> Tired of losing honestly lol my bank is hurting because of it

[11:24] <Zo> You're being told what to do by a kid who can't spell the word "took"? haha cmon dude

[11:24] <[Z]*****_*****> LOL, yh ill be joining soon mate dw

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.