Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Sunday Pk Trip 14/8/11

Milky

<01WatL0L> rick

<01[TR ]Rick`> ?

<01WatL0L> Would you be willing to spy for 1.5m per hit?

<01[TR ]Rick`> for who

<01WatL0L> tlp

Definitely looks legit.

They have some legit logs coming soon, we've been trolling the hell out of them for the past 20 mins.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming fake wins in single, not booting nh kids who tele on trip

Congratz on your best trip of 2011

we did boot the kid who teled

qq more about how you pulled 50/200

and thanks Big Alex 67

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why people post Tito from rocket power as a emoticon and what does it mean.

OT: Goodjob EoP on your trip!

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Like 8 people have pmed me telling me they've received a pm similar to this since todays trip:

<01WatL0L> rick

<01[TR ]Rick`> ?

<01WatL0L> Would you be willing to spy for 1.5m per hit?

<01[TR ]Rick`> for who

<01WatL0L> tlp

1.5m per hit? Don't break the bank TLP :tito:

Looking kinda desperate tbh, i predict a long hard slump

you were trying to get some mm to leak locs to eop for 10m per hit lmao

Claiming fake wins in single, not booting nh kids who tele on trip

Congratz on your best trip of 2011

we did boot the kid who teled

qq more about how you pulled 50/200

and thanks Big Alex 67

boot eop allen, pirate john they also teled, pirate john teled under a player of mm, eop allen used his glory in lvl 2 wildy when 3 mm atked him, he was 30 def t00 ll0l0l cant tank br0

Posted Today, 07:35 PM

Was fairly fun except from our competitors spending the majority of their trips in lobby and single.

TLP slide further and further every week, firstly talking crap then declining a fullout, now getting smacked around in their own server.

And now mass pm'ing people in our IRC to leak locs to them,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is why no one takes u seriously^^. You go on runescape community and try to tell mains you owned clans and try to spread stuff about owning everyone. Just pathetic what your trying to do and ur embarrassing yourselfs infront of everyone...

xncgb5.jpg

2 minutes into our trip we were walking up east drags and found MM waiting for us at around level 15. We made the call to fall out and fight in single. I don't know if they purposely ran into us but we cleared them fairly quickly without losing many people. After about 5-10 minutes of fighting and our inventories full of loot we dipped just before FOE crashed.

are you fucking serious ???

Are you really that big of propaganda whores...when did you beat TLP in single. I remember smashing you in single but okay lol.

read the topic retard, we never said we cleared you in single.

and talking about propaganda? how about your leaders saying 10+ eop teled when u only have 1 pic of a member lol.

are you retarded? this is what it says on your zybez topic. Just wondering why you have 2 different thing written on your topics ROFL think people from here don't lurk zybez? such a stupid clan.

Zybez

ingclan.png

Pw

lolpropa.png

hmmm?

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1526414-erup...unday-p2p-trip/

You try to make your trip sound so much better then it was rofl and you write 2 different things for our fight, absolute propaganda at it's finest... pathetic clan.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

EoP #1 P2P.

Who mad I said that?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

TLP stop talking sh!t like little bltches on PW and accept a damn full-out war, you *******.

You're nowhere near TLP skill wise on Runescape, sorry you don't deserve our time to destroy you in clan wars.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

Kangaroo, theres talk, and then theres backing it up in action, thats the difference between EOP and TLP. TLP talks **** but doesn't do anything, even when you have the larger memberlist, and claim to be the "better clan"....if that was the case, there would be no doubt in TLP's mind that they would accept this fullout and win, but instead, they won't accept, obviously because they don't think they can win....theres no other reason behind it unless you want to fill me in.

Nice attempt at a troll though, but right now im in serious mode, no time for trolls. :)

thekingu.png

Just ignore TLP lol, they're not getting **** no more. ******* pathetic we give them p2p fights ALL the time, we even outpulled them this past sunday and they didn't bother hitting us even though we were in multy until we had a fight and they crashed it and they never give us any fights in F2P, I even gave you the option of teaming up on us but you still declined, then you decline this fullout.

TLP, I welcome you to the crash war.

gl =]

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Crash wars are better than full-outs anyways, not to mention we r rather gud at dem.

Blame Dissy, my friends. :)

I lold when I read this, then re-read it and lold again.

Hope your spies are good next weekend ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide