Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Loot Filled P2P Trip

Sikh

Nice work IR ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man runescape is so gay

so is pure warfare

all of this is bringing down my ego ffs

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Am I the only one that is just so ******* fed up with Runescape and PW, etc...so ******* bored of replying to retards and playing against a bunch of spastics...

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Am I the only one that is just so ******* fed up with Runescape and PW, etc...so ******* bored of replying to retards and playing against a bunch of spastics...

I'M JUST SAYING YOU COULD TO BETTER, TELLLLLLLLL ME HAVE YOU HEARD THAT LATELY?

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

I just gained respect for you.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Lol @ Zenith. Still sore from the 4-0 and spanking we gave them today.

To scared to come to multi, you crashed our war, thinking you were hard. Killed maybe 5 people lmao. Were remassing at edge, we spammed come fight, you guys didn't come. And worst of all, had 10 people to our 30+ take a fake ending saying you won. Dear god, Zo has corrupted your minds.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Same dude real talk this is boring as hell killing the same ol' spastics every day.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

To scared to come to multi, you crashed our war, thinking you were hard. Killed maybe 5 people lmao. Were remassing at edge, we spammed come fight, you guys didn't come. And worst of all, had 10 people to our 30+ take a fake ending saying you won. Dear god, Zo has corrupted your minds.

Your kidding right? You guys were Edge for like 30 mins, then finally at East Drags Single Strip for an hour, and then at gwas ledge for like 30 minutes.

Zenith leaders, splendid job in brainwashing your own members.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Your kidding right? You guys were Edge for like 30 mins, then finally at East Drags Single Strip for an hour, and then at gwas ledge for like 30 minutes.

Zenith leaders, splendid job in brainwashing your own members.

I was there the whole trip, and I even pmed your ranks for a run in. We asked you to fight when we came to edge. You didn't show, and stuck to single. Lmfao.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Lol @ all the flame bait. Wheres Inu when you need him.

Just a note to Zenith and Havoc, you're clans would be much better if you spent half as much time trying to improve as you do flaming IR's pure warfare topics.