Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Loot Filled P2P Trip

Sikh

thumbs up for unnescessary black man in the video

yBAuc.gif

My signiture says otherwise.

As does mine.

How did your spies help you in that crispy 4-0? Deadly Lagg was at the fullout fighting for you, who's he bro? Maybe you need some more people pming you to spy when you have idiots like that walking around lmfao... Oh and is the vote still happening? :whistling:

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy I am warning you for the last time get the **** off our topics

uh oh, or else?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

are you guys high we asked you for a fight but you declined so we cleared u guys in single and ir mains were left so we decided to pick up our loots fill our inventory then dissmiss but some people came back for more loots

aouona.png

are you guys high we asked you for a fight but you declined so we cleared u guys in single and ir mains were left so we decided to pick up our loots fill our inventory then dissmiss but some people came back for more loots

Oh wow, I can't believe you actually think that happened. I love how Zenith's leaders say we declined PKRI's lmfao.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Only a 2:30 min video for a whole trip? :unsure:

x4 sped up.

Also Zenith 4-0 umad?

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

thumbs up for unnescessary black man in the video

yBAuc.gif

My signiture says otherwise.

As does mine.

nah not even, funny how you try to reverse everything, but your not clever enough to do so..

I'm pretty sure I got you're kill bro.

There were like 10 IR left and 3 Zenith and you tried to run into the trees into multi.

Once a downy, always a downy.

Thanks for the loot you downsyndrome f*ckall. Nice 'clearing' us. (btw you suck at bridding)

110814231323.png

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

Glad you guys had fun getting cockslapped all day. It's alright to admit you guys are just a little gay and like getting slapped around :thumbsup:

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Glad you guys had fun getting cockslapped all day. It's alright to admit you guys are just a little gay and like getting slapped around :thumbsup:

4-0?

What I call getting **** slapped is killing only 4 people in a 100v100. ;)

qK9nr.png

4-0?

So how long do you plan in living in the past? :-)

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

4-0?

So how long do you plan in living in the past? :-)

The past as in 2 days ago? Or the past as in yesterday where you guys hid in single and forced us to rape you guys in single?

:confused:

qK9nr.png

Glad to know you guys are so obsessed with me that you save pictures of me on your computers :thumbsup:

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg