Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Little NME Promo Video.

Charlie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The song was insanely cute.

The bronze war made me lol

The combat cap made me go whut. I think it's hard going over 80 combat with a 10 def cap, but hey, it's your game and it suits your boat mates.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The combat cap made me go whut. I think it's hard going over 80 combat with a 10 def cap, but hey, it's your game and it suits your boat mates.

We're not going to go above the 10 defence cap for a long time, even if the combat cap is removed.

Hi

We're not going to go above the 10 defence cap for a long time, even if the combat cap is removed.

Ah no that's not what I meant at all, I love how you guys say no to mithril, but I was thinking to myself; What attack level is needed on a maxed 10 def pure to achieve 85 combat?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Ah no that's not what I meant at all, I love how you guys say no to mithril, but I was thinking to myself; What attack level is needed on a maxed 10 def pure to achieve 85 combat?

O, 60 with 52 prayer and 10 defence.

Hi

Really now? Hmmm, Then I retract my statement. I was pretty sure it was going to be 70+

Does this mean you guys will start doing P2P on regular base? Seeing how you're no longer 50 attack capped. (and obviously with smithe being accepted)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Really now? Hmmm, Then I retract my statement. I was pretty sure it was going to be 70+

Does this mean you guys will start doing P2P on regular base? Seeing how you're no longer 50 attack capped. (and obviously with smithe being accepted)

We've had 3 P2P minis against the likes of TB, NWO and Z since, beating TB + Z :).

Hi

That was amazing. Great job on that, the level pictures really helps explain why NME prides itself on organization.

Later I hope someone puts together an intense video that's not over edited. Like this, simple, amazing, but with audio of calls and results, battles, and displays of organization.

Good job Charlie.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

That was amazing. Great job on that, the level pictures really helps explain why NME prides itself on organization.

Later I hope someone puts together an intense video that's not over edited. Like this, simple, amazing, but with audio of calls and results, battles, and displays of organization.

Good job Charlie.

O god of the aftermath topic makers, please return soon!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Good job Charlie.

Oh **** my signature. I think OIdwildy has by far taken my spot.. or who ever wrote the last NME weekend aftermath topic. 200+ replies speak for itself.

I'll be back.. soon.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Good job Charlie.

Oh **** my signature. I think OIdwildy has by far taken my spot.. or who ever wrote the last NME weekend aftermath topic. 200+ replies speak for itself.

I'll be back.. soon.

OIdwildy got skill, but you're something else.

I'll be looking forward to your return, sir.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

You flatter me kind sir. I hope to live up to what you expect. I hear there are a few new rules for topic making.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

You flatter me kind sir. I hope to live up to what you expect. I hear there are a few new rules for topic making.

Yeah, nothing you can't handle though.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

Let's hold an event, where we both participate. Both make a topic only filled with material you include yourself (be it pictures or vids, hell, even IRC chatlogs)

Both put it on purewarfare and duke it out.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

Let's hold an event, where we both participate. Both make a topic only filled with material you include yourself (be it pictures or vids, hell, even IRC chatlogs)

You're on!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I hope never

OT: Nice one Charlie :thumbsup:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

You're on!

Hold on a sec! I haven't wrote a proper topic since the beginning of 2010! While this OIdwildy guy has a hang of the current politics and styles of today.

What ever, NME will rise.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Good job Charlie.

I'll be back.. soon.

Soz, I've taken over in this department. :wub:

Hi