Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Fatality F2P (2-1)

P0ke N Die

RHS2x.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We've been doing pretty good lately in F2P matched opts, proving that organisation does win over levels. Today we decided to fight another clan who has been doing great lately, Fatality. We organised a matched-opts PCR rules fight against Fatality for today and what a fun prep it was. We peaked at 36 People but we only managed to peak at 32 in a round because of all the people disconnecting. Sorry about that FI, I think you guys outpulled us so great job.

The first round was a complete blunder. Fatality blindrushed us and took an early lead and won losing three people, it was a real wake-up call for us. Round two we decided to repay the favour and blind rushed them taking the win this round only losing four people. The last round was where it all mattered, we held the trees and pushed out into the centre, dropping piles like flies. We won with a good amount left.

pPUVG.png

iaUar.png

fictlvls.png

iwEvL.png

CT Starting - 30

FI Starting - 30

CT Ending - 0

FI Ending - 27

iaUar.png

18OnR.png

CT Starting - 28

FI Starting - 28

CT Ending - 24

FI Ending - 0

iaUar.png

sCfg9.png

CT Starting - 32

FI Starting - 32

CT Ending - 26

FI Ending - 0

iaUar.png

vVpzo.png

110816162510.png

110816162515.png

110816162533.png

110816162540.png

110816162600.png

110816162627.png

110816163814.png

110816163843.png

110816163911.png

110816163931.png

110816163951.png

110816163954.png

110816164009.png

110816164018.png

110816164121.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Nurse Real nice.

2nd round vs Ef was pro. Ty for fights Fi and Ef!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We would love to be next, however you decline every prep. Oh well, just leaves us with a crispy 4-0 record against you guys in preps. 4-0, that number has now appeared twice recently what a coincidence lol.

Good job though!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

We would love to be next, however you decline every prep. Oh well, just leaves us with a crispy 4-0 record against you guys in preps. 4-0, that number has now appeared twice recently what a coincidence lol.

Good job though!

4-0? Isn't that what the score was for FI vs IR last week? LMAO u guys must feel pretty stupid after what you told me last night. Sorry bro don't be hatin.

ripwy.jpg

Good job though!

Didn't you lose to Fi last week 4-0?

Pow!

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Good job though!

4-0? Isn't that what the score was for FI vs IR last week? LMAO u guys must feel pretty stupid after what you told me last night. Sorry bro don't be hatin.

This.

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Good job though!

We beat you guys in all 4 preps though. So.....

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Good job though!

I don't remember what it was, the most recent f2p prep we've had was against Eop and we won that, went 2-2 against EOP at PCL, beat TLP at PCL, then dismantled Zenith in a 100v100. Meanwhile, you're fighting clans like EF and Ma. Let's see where that gets you.

kanyecopy.jpg

Good job though!

We decline cause all of your piles prerun every single round :down: . We don't need to waste our time if you don't play by the rules.

p2p20v20pure.png

Nice job CT ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good job though!

I don't remember what it was, the most recent f2p prep we've had was against Eop and we won that, went 2-2 against EOP at PCL, beat TLP at PCL, then dismantled Zenith in a 100v100. Meanwhile, you're fighting clans like EF and Ma. Let's see where that gets you.

Last Prep we had; 3-0 vs Zenith:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19229

2nd to last Prep; 2-1 Vs Cp:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19168

Prep before that we beat Zenith 2-1.

That's your prep vs Fi which was 8 days ago.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19136

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

bieberdealwithit.gif

ripwy.jpg

Good job though!

We decline cause all of your piles prerun every single round :down: . We don't need to waste our time if you don't play by the rules.

1xvhx0n.gif

I guess the maker forgot that one. Pre-run or not, your leaders are too stupid to realize that you can create initial piles without targeting a specific person, which we have done against you guys before and won easily.

kanyecopy.jpg

Good job though!

Last Prep we had; 3-0 vs Zenith:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19229

2nd to last Prep; 2-1 Vs Cp:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19168

Prep before that we beat Zenith 2-1.

That's your prep vs Fi which was 8 days ago.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19136

we beat ir in more f2p preps then they beat us

we beat ir in more p2p preps then they beat us

in my opinion ct is a harder clan to beat :confused:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

bieberdealwithit.gif

Most recently:

Thursday:

Friday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Enjoy.

kanyecopy.jpg

Good job though!

Both clans massed 120+ml.......

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures