Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New to pure clans

John-Videoweed

Getting summoning will not limit your choices in clans, so dont worry about it.

If your looking for clans that only do p2p try out #havoc

If your looking for p2p based clans that do f2p and p2p try, #tlp

If your looking for a clan that does strictly f2p try, #NME

If your looking for an f2p based clan that also does p2p try #zenith

goodluck whichever clan you choose, welcome to the pure community, dont feed the trolls

QwnAO.png

If you are looking for a clan who has an active audio all round then Zenith is the choice for you. Fun, Flame free environment. Mini's daily, 40+core members, preps daily trips on weekends and is all balanced out week by week giving a mixture.

Drop an Intro on our site www.zenith-rs.com

Goodluck

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

#NME

Your levels are definitely not too high, I myself have similar stats to you and my combat fits right in now after the reqs raise.

We'd be more than happy to help you get started with pure clanning if you're new. We have very experienced + patient ranks (except Prateek) who I'm sure would be willing to help you given that we would be your first pure clan if you chose to join.

We're pulling consistent 30+s to F2P trips, and we're getting more and more p2p minis as time progresses. I'm sure you'd have a blast in NME (:

Best of luck finding the right clan for you, /query Altus on IRC if you fancy a chat

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

You want kids 17-18+ of age? You want an awesome mature community? Want to actually HAVE FUN at pk trips?

#the_hatred or click my sig man

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Join Foe or TLP if you wanna learn from the best.

after you've learnt what ur doing u can venture onto different paths

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg