Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Matched-Opts Tournament?

P0ke N Die

I'll have to post this here since apparently 80% warn is too much for me to have Clan Leader access.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if we had a matched-opts tournament to end the summer. We could do it over one week probably because there wouldn't be too many rounds. Basically we give clans a week to sign-up and then randomly select fights for round one and have a knock-out style tournament until the final.

Rules would be PCR rules to save a lot of arguments. Anybody interested?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, could discuss minimum pulls after we see how many clans are interested. If there's only a few who would participate then having two different categories would make it ****. But if we get like 10 clans involved then we could have two categories.

60v60 minimum

30v30 minimum

ripwy.jpg

Oh also, just off the top of my head, categories could be...

60v60+

MM

FOE

EOP

TLP

30v30+

CT

IR

Z

CP

FI

O

EF

WAR

NME

M

TH

That is assuming the listed clans would want to participate.

ripwy.jpg

I like this idea, and the 60v60/30v30 brackets sound cool.

Would you say clans could participate in both brackets if they wanted to?

edit: What I mean is: If TLP/FOE/MM/EOP wanted to participate in the lower opts bracket should/would it be allowed?

MM/FOE/EOP/Fi/TLP - High.

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

MM/FOE/EOP/Fi/TLP - High.

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^

^

^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perfect and the pulls actually match kinda... 20v20+ for low 30v30+ for med 50v50+ for high.