Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP fight an assortment of little people

Solo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your clan is addy based, your clan a joke. You take the rejects it appears in the pure world. 36 defence 80 str no dt or turmoil quests done, yep thats the quality your clan has. Nobody else wants him, guess you pick up the scrap. It was cool cool it just all cool, now its over for me and its over for you.

MM pulled 70+ to F2P and 70ish to P2P, how more consistent.

You had more on Saturday but didnt want a 1v1, 4-5 years of waste however long your clan been open.

why would anyone with a half decent account join them, if they didint take in the spastics they'd have no member base

are you new in TLP or something? "member base" and kid is in tlp lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo. Kid doesn't realize his clan is most inconsistent next to Fi lol. What a ******* joke, pathetic on our part to even call you competition haha

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Your clan is addy based, your clan a joke. You take the rejects it appears in the pure world. 36 defence 80 str no dt or turmoil quests done, yep thats the quality your clan has. Nobody else wants him, guess you pick up the scrap. It was cool cool it just all cool, now its over for me and its over for you.

You had more on Saturday but didnt want a 1v1, 4-5 years of waste however long your clan been open.

Since when is the "quality" of a member determined by the person's in-game stats? So I guess I could take a week, bot up a 1 def pure w/ a couple 99's, and it looks like I'm considered a "quality" member, lol.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

looks like you had fun killing green dragons and standing on a hill for 20 minutes after tlp ended spamming random ****. GJ bros

We were spread on that hill before our multi fight at Corp, and we told you to rush us on that hill several times while we were waiting for you.

Next excuse? :mellow:

Solo wouldn't tell me the world you were on!! I know the first 45 minutes of your trip was in single tho ;/.

I was pm'ing the proper TLP ranks our world and loc the whole time we were there, i didn't bother pming you because i heard you just do attendance or something.

Your leaks are terrible

After your two boring trips this weekend i should be able to get some better ones this week :)

I wasn't at yesterdays trip but from what i heard we had 2 fights with FOE and won both or were winning and also beat fi.

Today we sat in multi ALL the time waiting for you to be a little bit in. Also got about 2 hits on FI and ac'd a fight for some juicy loot.

HBU?

was this before or after you were in lobby for 10 minutes because foe was on top of you?

The day you attend a trip on your pure is the day you can cry about defence, until then you're just a "foe main" lilguy

lmfao ko x100000000000000000

I am retired and I know EOP is full of $h1t.

You parade around taking screen shots of you killing one tlp in multi with the majority of mini map dots being white...and then kill a few TLP in single, I mean MeMe sucks in edge, obv he is gonna get spec'ed out...

Comn EOP stop kidding yourselves and realize you get roflstomped...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I'm sure you know that your clan doesn't come close to even competing with us then. Can't even hit us in F2P and log out mini maps away, and now you can't even fight us in multi in your own server.

Don't know what to say anymore, page 6 pls.

It's ok 1 more week till our fullout.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Since when is the "quality" of a member determined by the person's in-game stats? So I guess I could take a week, bot up a 1 def pure w/ a couple 99's, and it looks like I'm considered a "quality" member, lol.

not even pure

9kqihk.png