Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Tlp Matched P2P Prep ~ Legends of P2p take it all

Failed Again

As for MM, I don't even know why they're bringing their one round victory into this. You guys HAD to win that round, assuming you guys have humans as leaders. Any clan could have probably won that round due to our horrible rush in a messed up position.

my bad ;0

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/24/2011: Mayhem Makers removed upon request.

You guys aren't even good enough to post on our topic tbh, you still have yet to get out of your 3 month slump.

So ya plz leave be4 u start looking more stupid than you already do (jub n ckyl3)

Undisputed kings of f2p and p2p

Come at us

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

As for MM, I don't even know why they're bringing their one round victory into this. You guys HAD to win that round, assuming you guys have humans as leaders. Any clan could have probably won that round due to our horrible rush in a messed up position.

Full Of Excuses

Full Of Excuses

My memory is a little bad, who won the war? :whistling:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

gj u guys did good tanking but no need to say ur kings u win once out of the past 3-4 fights lol....

Foe has won the last 3/5 but who's counting :teehee:

Want to bring up old vids? If you want, I'll be happily to post videos of our winning P2P preps vs TLP. We beat you guys more times than you guys beaten us. We have no problem calling ourselves #1 P2P because we are yet to lose in a P2P full-out war. Let's not forget who declined a P2P full-out and used the dropping out excuse. TLP have a long way to go before claiming #1 P2P. Beating clans like Havoc doesn't cut it.

We never said we were #1 p2p now did we?? Foe doesnt have the right to say they are kings of everything though considering we have beat u in many preps/sundays/saturdays just not a fullout =p, and mm has beat u in every f2p fullout and sometimes on saturdays/sunday :thumbsup:

xncgb5.jpg

Gj Foe

gl next prep

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

gj u guys did good tanking but no need to say ur kings u win once out of the past 3-4 fights lol....

Foe has won the last 3/5 but who's counting :teehee:

Want to bring up old vids? If you want, I'll be happily to post videos of our winning P2P preps vs TLP. We beat you guys more times than you guys beaten us. We have no problem calling ourselves #1 P2P because we are yet to lose in a P2P full-out war. Let's not forget who declined a P2P full-out and used the dropping out excuse. TLP have a long way to go before claiming #1 P2P. Beating clans like Havoc doesn't cut it.

It is actually 3-2 this year in favor of foe, althought 2010 was dominated by TLP

Full Of Excuses

Foe did, but you lost that round because MM were the better clan, just as you won that F2P round because you were the better F2P clan in that round. At least we can admit it and don't blame a "horrible rush in a messed up position" in an attempt to quell you beating us one round.

Full Of Excuses

Foe did, but you lost that round because MM were the better clan, just as you won that F2P round because you were the better F2P clan in that round. At least we can admit it and don't blame a "horrible rush in a messed up position" in an attempt to quell you beating us one round.

Actually, it's a legitimate excuse and everyone that was watching knows that. Noob move on our part to say the least. If you guys truly improved, you guys would have made the war closer obviously. You guys got completely spanked third round. Let's also not forget, right after the war you guys got 6-0'd by TLP.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Full Of Excuses

Actually, it's a legitimate excuse and everyone that was watching knows that. Noob move on our part to say the least. If you guys truly improved, you guys would have made the war closer obviously. You guys got completely spanked third round. Let's also not forget, right after the war you guys got 6-0'd by TLP.

Is that what walli said?

Full Of Excuses

Actually, I can't speak for you personally, but many Mm said one excuse or another instead of just saying we did good that round. Doesn't really bother me, though, 3-0's aren't very exciting.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.