Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR's Undefeated F2p PCL

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't flame you. We were trolling some random member walking by our dd though ^_^

Anyway, thanks for the fight. Definitely knew you guys are good at f2p, and would probably beat us.

(19:14:38) <C0ld|Luke> fight us matched

(19:14:51) <C0ld|Luke> or scared to lose in your own server?

Was talking about that sorry.

And Sikh stop flaming.

thats just 2 deFluke

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

We didn't flame you. We were trolling some random member walking by our dd though ^_^

Anyway, thanks for the fight. Definitely knew you guys are good at f2p, and would probably beat us.

(19:14:38) <C0ld|Luke> fight us matched

(19:14:51) <C0ld|Luke> or scared to lose in your own server?

Was talking about that sorry.

And Sikh stop flaming.

thats just 2 deFluke

3 defluke*

qlmSOQW.png

Ending 8 = swag

Using a lvl 70 for the first pic vs a lvl 115 in the second. CLEVAR

115 f2p nice logic :thumbsup:

IR: 0 70s, 4 80s, ( 3 being 88+ )

Zenith: 11 70s, 7 80s.. Bringing down a clan with 24 90s+ with clan cloaks on :thumbsup:

The combat difference is because most of the people in the picture with us have 20 defence+, which obviously raises combat significantly. Unfortunately, f2p pcl is 1 def cap, so you can only imagine the result with all armours allowed. :thumbsup:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Don't see why people are pointing out the combat difference as an excuse. What you should be doing is trying to get better so you can win out lvl'd, instead of pointing out the reason why you lost. Focus on what can be changed, not what can't.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Complaining about combat levels?

Does it even matter? They are the people in your clan and they affect your performance. Cant really complain if the other clan has recruited higher combat / better people.

Weak excuses Zenith.

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

omgf dude IR are all maxed wtf sad nh

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

You guys really pressed out of your comfort zone today, IR. Still picking on little clans, Mr. big clan. MM pulled extremely close to your guys pull, should try fighting big guys to you know, better yourself as a clan.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

You guys really pressed out of your comfort zone today, IR. Still picking on little clans, Mr. big clan. MM pulled extremely close to your guys pull, should try fighting big guys to you know, better yourself as a clan.

1. Didn't even know MM was there, I thought MM/FOE/TLP/EOP all went pking

2. They didn't even ask for a fight

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I'm doubting you didn't know MM was there considering 80% of your members acknowledged them in chat. But that's besides the point, good job beating clans you knew you could, and taking advantage of clans slumping for your benefit. Definitely the IR way!

But lol @ they didn't ask for a fight...

I'm doubting you didn't know MM was there considering 80% of your members acknowledged them in chat. But that's besides the point, good job beating clans you knew you could, and taking advantage of clans slumping for your benefit. Definitely the IR way!

Why are you so mad lol?

qK9nr.png

But lol @ they didn't ask for a fight...

pm if mad

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Not mad whatsoever, just read your topic and the cockiness oozing from it made me wonder why you didn't ask "big" clans for a fight. But good job dodging everything I said and posting that.

Just remember when you inevitably slump, every clan you ****** off will show no mercy. Your cocky ranks have successfully closed their clan multiple times. It's a pity.

Not mad whatsoever, just read your topic and the cockiness oozing from it made me wonder why you didn't ask "big" clans for a fight. But good job dodging everything I said and posting that.

Just remember when you inevitably slump, every clan you ****** off will show no mercy. Your cocky ranks have successfully closed their clan multiple times. It's a pity.

not if we close them first :thumbsup:

iqj82c.png

Only "big" clan there was MM. I asked FI when they had 45 while we had 35 and they wouldn't match.

qK9nr.png

Crisis, you don't know the half of it, just stop. Let's say for example...

Hotkeying told Fatality just 2 weeks ago, that Fatality is a **** clan and IR needs to protect them from clans like Zenith, and Control.

Only "big" clan there was MM. I asked FI when they had 45 while we had 35 and they wouldn't match.

Seeing as how I was with Fatality, I can deny that ever happening. We spammed you for fights right in front of you, and Fatality would have had to sit 20+

You didn't even sit 10 for EF, common courtesy I guess.

Good job on your PCL today IR. I don't understand why you keep up the crap talking. What goes around comes around and being a veteran clan with veteran leaders you should know that.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg