Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

a stupid f2p war. ~ friday pking

walli

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

******* love to see you guys playing in the big league, and having so much mutual respect in an aftermath topic.

tlp/fi/mm I hope you are cancelling tomorrow's trip, be prepared for whats to hit you. you have ****** with the wrong clan and I will define what a "slump" is.

buy your return sets in advance and you best be hoping there is pcl tomorrow because you won't be stepping anywhere into my wildy

gl =]

I think you added Fi in there by mistake

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I think it's safe to say either clan could have claimed a win multiple times throughout the fight. I had a lot of fun until xL or whatever that masser clan was that showed up. Then the mains and other clans sniping got out of hand and I'm glad we called it off.

dedicated members from both clans, don't think any other pure clan could do this.

great job to both <3

Because it's a huge waste of time possibly.

Or maybe because last time TLP tried it we kicked you out of the wilderness in less than 2 hours :squid:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

why the **** do you need to ******* cuss in every mother ******* sentence what the **** lol

and why do u ******* type a ******* wall of txt about your ******* opinions just ******* summarize it and ******* move on

jk<3 gj foe, was an enjoyable fight

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg