Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation FCTTOSIS : Force Control To Team Or Sit In Single

-Toxine-

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, The reason we teamed on you with Outrage was because you crashed our fight in the first place, Learn some respect, and start asking for fights rather than just going about it your own way for once.

Goodjob on your trip anyway.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Honestly, The reason we teamed on you with Outrage was because you crashed our fight in the first place, Learn some respect, and start asking for fights rather than just going about it your own way for once.

Goodjob on your trip anyway.

We gave that a shot and it just resulted in you lieing about opts and teaming against us.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

seems like cp was doing work outnumbered in their server. u don't mess with a 5 year old clan in their own server m8's suicidal

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Looks like a topic about how you pulled 20 people and got bullied by clans with double your pull.

Sounds like fun.

This... No matter how **** a clan is, you'd lose 20v40. F2P is all numbers, come on now...

Control + Zenith are in the same league as a clan open 6 years, speaks for itself.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Looks like a topic about how you pulled 20 people and got bullied by clans with double your pull.

Sounds like fun.

This... No matter how **** a clan is, you'd lose 20v40. F2P is all numbers, come on now...

Control + Zenith are in the same league as a clan open 6 years, speaks for itself.

u were cp last week now ur just mad u got booted. shut up.

Fatality clan of many slumps.

Join Corrupt Pures

Good Job :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1