Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith F2p Trip, Pulling Low but doing it Big

blue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done, killing Zo aka sniping our returners was the highlight of your day. Sorry we made you slump ;)

While we fight clans like TLP, you guys are forced to duke it out with NME and lose.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I'm done, killing Zo aka sniping our returners was the highlight of your day. Sorry we made you slump ;)

While we fight clans like TLP, you guys are forced to duke it out with NME and lose.

god your taking this game wayy to serious

VJPhR.png

YDXgJ.png

Gj.

However you failed to make Zo rage.

Yeah.. Because that totally made his night and put a smile to his face..

Knowing that killing me once was the highlight of your night, well yes it did put a smile to my face. :)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I see two pictures with a kid in rune and a zenith cape inside you guys, hitting whatever clan you're fighting, and not being hit by you guys. Weird.

Not sure about this, but the last time i looked at a picture it didn't show movement and adamant arrows shooting out of a bow... and since theres no video ur obviously just retarted or a foreigner... possibly both

Glad you guys had fun, we should have fought with our similar pulls.

inb4 I call a 1 def cap in wild.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Killing you was not the highlight of our trip trust me. The little fight we had with NME was way better then that " for me anyway's "

My favorite part was when we fought cp possibly cuz i didn't die or that I got like 6 rune scims :)

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

Was an epic trip. We were able to do so much with a low pull considering a lot of people are now busy with school and maintaining the opts was key. I only died once and i'm glad to hear that a lot of our members didn't die at all and we walked away with a lot of loot. Thanks for the fights everyone!

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg