Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop & Foe Vs Fi & Mm

Derrick

eop got smashed by Fi.

Good Luck next week kiddos

Whether you won, or lost.. I don't think FI is in a state to tell eop "Good Luck next week kiddos"

Lmfao :teehee:

and eop can?...

anyway was a fun saturday even though there was obviously never any clean fights but action packed for all clans

Pretty sure we hit you at sperm hill 1v1 and cleared you

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah yeah, you guys can argue all you like but NME got 100 replies to our topic before you guys making us the #1 pure clan this weekend. See you all next week.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

eop got smashed by Fi.

Whether you won, or lost.. I don't think FI is in a state to tell eop "Good Luck next week kiddos"

and eop can?...

anyway was a fun saturday even though there was obviously never any clean fights but action packed for all clans

You mean when you ran in and ran off leaving 50+ of us looting your addy?

eop you guys try way too ******* ******* PW. all I gotta say since I wasn't there (theres a thing called RL solo, try it out once in a while).

I guess MM and FI were joined at the hip? I mean, it's not like FOE and EOP haven't been off each other and teaming for 2 years.

see you all tomorrow

eop got smashed by Fi.

and eop can?...

You mean when you ran in and ran off leaving 50+ of us looting your addy?

clearly there are 50 people left behind

"your leaders are lying to you"

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Nobody from Fatality is flaming nor trying to cause any drama, we are just simply stating how things wen't from our side of the war.

This is how it went for me... Fi + MM cleared FOEOP on several occasions.. It's fair to say, we won the cluster **** at CA and nobody will deny that... We also won at grave yard and also south of spider village.

You guys were no where to be seen on several occasions.. however in the end before you guys decided to leave the battlefield you got us in that "Gwas" and was doing work its a shame you left such in a hurry after we had given you so much time to re-mass/regroup we could have also left the battlefield claiming the pitiful win on more than "1" occasion.. we also had a 50+ strong regroup [including MM] [probably more cant remember] at the bottom of BH stairs, clearing all the oppositions on site.

No flame intended. I just want to make it clear how things went from our side of the battlefield.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

tlp/fi/mm I hope you are cancelling tomorrow's trip, be prepared for whats to hit you. you have ****** with the wrong clan and I will define what a "slump" is.

buy your return sets in advance and you best be hoping there is pcl tomorrow because you won't be stepping anywhere into my wildy

gl =]

dont **** around with Solo

gj eop gf fi+mm

L, I just picture the ugly IRL pics and feel sorry for them.

ROFL! :teehee:

O, and look at this:

:pirate:

:stupid: (no flame intended)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

AmLx3.png

Lol'd MM asking malice for help too. :rofl:

110827220951.png

What's your point? I'm FOE bro not EoP

Basically all you need to know is that addy+monk robes overcame addy+addy. Good job fi and mm, good luck next time eop and foe :pirate:
Wasn't Addy+Addy ********. Foe isn't allowed to wear addy smart one. Also Fi+MM didn't even win rofl.

eop got smashed by Fi.

and eop can?...

solo i didnt die once there and im lvl 77 and i ate around 1/4 of my inven we were not cleared and u are lying to me if u are going to say foe werent sniping our returners b4 fi got there

Can't we all just agree we cleared each other few times each?

And that nobody really won, and that we all had fun!

This topic involves the top 3, so I doubt it. :down:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Fi and MM got dropped on there foreheads

Was that before or after you got ran away like 50 times?

After Nippons team of mains left, wasn't much of a fight LMAO.

We left after we ended your trip.

You left when the CA fight was over. We fought again at 18 ports, then Bh back and easily won.

Stop telling your members ********. You got cleared every ******* fight then you guys ran away from the fight grabbing a fall in sayin gf. No balls obviously. It's even in your vid, it stops where our vid shows that we were winning. That's for all ******* fights.

by all those stars i can tell fi lost :confused:

Fi and MM got dropped on there foreheads

Was that before or after you got ran away like 50 times?

After Nippons team of mains left, wasn't much of a fight LMAO.

We left after we ended your trip.

You left when the CA fight was over. We fought again at 18 ports, then Bh back and easily won.

Stop telling your members ********. You got cleared every ******* fight then you guys ran away from the fight grabbing a fall in sayin gf. No balls obviously. It's even in your vid, it stops where our vid shows that we were winning. That's for all ******* fights.

If by cleared you mean pulled out our large veiny cocks and ripped your virgin throats to shreds, then yes

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

eop got smashed by Fi.

and eop can?...

solo i didnt die once there and im lvl 77 and i ate around 1/4 of my inven we were not cleared and u are lying to me if u are going to say foe werent sniping our returners b4 fi got there

i wasnt there, but i hope ur not complaining or anything

like mm dont snipe foe returners...it's only fair

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage