Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop & Foe Vs Fi & Mm

Derrick

FI good as ever when I got defence a few years back.

I gathered up my homies from 57 because we all share a common dislike for NHing lilguy clans such as yours. It's simple behaviorism you use on any misbehaving dogs, you'll learn in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/18179-f...-leader-forums/

R.I.P

I'm gunna remember this post when FiSlumpV3 begins for the year.

This is just the kind of **** EOP needs to throw every 2 weeks to keep the momentum going. Shows how weak their memberbase is and how close they are to closing down as soon as **** starts hitting the fan. Just watch m8.

Must be embarassing to see a clan with a "weak memberbase" stomp your clan into the ground over the past 2 years.

And @Flash cutter, i think you'll find its Fi that are the biggest joke in the pure community, no-one has any respect for you because frankly any rivalry you enter you come out of looking like the bitches of the two, i think we have some gfx that sums it up nicely;

fisucks1.png

If our memberbase was weak we woudn't be pulling 40+ to every single event we have. Solo you're an adult why do you lack basic maturity? You prop your clans morale up with propaganda and hackings. Its pathetic. If this was 2006 or earlier you would have been laughed out of the community much sooner. You and some of your ranks are one of the main reasons why people post 'pure community is dead'.

Also your clan is a joke to most people, you lower the standards of the pure community look even Foe ranks hate that they ally with you L.

interestingly, the only people complaining about eop are the ones who talked **** to eop, and got retaliated against.

the trend seems to be, fi has a clan close in to them, they step up for a week, run their huge mouth to eop, and eop once agains pushes them back in to the murky depths of 25 pulls and the inability to win matched preps.

of course, this is only an observation, but it seems to be a pretty funny trend that's been going on for quite some time.

ps if foe hated teaming with eop, they wouldn't team with eop.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh chins up foe and eop better luck next time, all the mains in foeop you are lucky i cant attack you on my maxed pure ;) or you would feel the power of my corrupt scimitar penetrating ur adamant, but ill settle on feasting on ur 1def pures for now. MM apps are open for all the 1def pures still left in foeop btw if you want to join a real pure clan instead of being pressured to get 35def.

d4rksig2.png

Ahhh chins up foe and eop better luck next time, all the mains in foeop you are lucky i cant attack you on my maxed pure ;) or you would feel the power of my corrupt scimitar penetrating ur adamant, but ill settle on feasting on ur 1def pures for now. MM apps are open for all the 1def pures still left in foeop btw if you want to join a real pure clan instead of being pressured to get 35def.

Don't be mad because we caught your spy :confused:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

was a fun fight, finaly fatality fighting the big clans again how's it supposed to be :)

hopefully we gonna fight eachother tonight aswell :)

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

Don't be mad because we caught your spy :confused:

I don't really see him being mad at all in that post, but okay. What he said was true, besides NME, we're the only clan that isn't completely a main clan. When I was a maxed 60 attack pure with 52 pray, I couldn't attack half of FOE + EOP at CA, and theirs something wrong with that.

I guess this is what happens when MM slumps the pure world into accepting 39 defense as pure

Must be embarassing to see a clan with a "weak memberbase" stomp your clan into the ground over the past 2 years.

Stomp my clan to the ground? Every time you've come to W 57 and earlier to W 32 I've raped the **** out of you in less than 5 minutes. Just come at us, name a place and time, we'll be there to smack you to lumby.

Just the kind of false sht talk I'd expect from a EOP rank for the past 3 years or so. You clan went down the drain when you lost that #1 in 2007, since then you've been nothing but just another masser clan of 11-year-olds.

128250368099.gif

Stomp my clan to the ground? Every time you've come to W 57 and earlier to W 32 I've raped the **** out of you in less than 5 minutes. Just come at us, name a place and time, we'll be there to smack you to lumby.

Just the kind of false sht talk I'd expect from a EOP rank for the past 3 years or so. You clan went down the drain when you lost that #1 in 2007, since then you've been nothing but just another masser clan of 11-year-olds.

So mad, calm down kid.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

fisucks1.png

Ironic because you couldn't even compete with us in 08 or 09, you weren't even in the top 5 at that time lol

They were never #1 lol. They got sick of being destroyed every weekend so they closed into Fi. Then re-opened and mass recruited kids at pc while MM went inactive and Fi got their forums hacked. Then things went back to normal and EOP got raped for the next 3 years, not even able to break into the top 5.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

So mad, calm down kid.

MM's FOE's FI's subtle needling is alright, but these madmadmadmad posts from eop's 11 year old members needs to stop. Its what makes this place so annoying and these topics so annoying to read and why alot of people ignore this site.

If something upsets you and you have nothing to say just try to walk away instead of calling people mad because clearly you are the one who is mad.

It was a good fight all around, eop just happened to get the worst of the trade, control ur emotions its runescape.

d4rksig2.png

So mad, calm down kid.

MM's FOE's FI's subtle needling is alright, but these madmadmadmad posts from eop's 11 year old members needs to stop. Its what makes this place so annoying and these topics so annoying to read and why alot of people ignore this site.

If something upsets you and you have nothing to say just try to walk away instead of calling people mad because clearly you are the one who is mad.

It was a good fight all around, eop just happened to get the worst of the trade, control ur emotions its runescape.

People ignore this site because of people like you as well. That's probably why you got suspended.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

flash cutter your making yourself look like a retard stop posting, non of this would have happened if you didnt try to save mm when they were about to get cleared. And as stated by others, as soon as nippons masser clan left you guys were ******. Was not even a fight anymore. And most clans do think fatality is a joke so i dont know what world your living in. Also how can you say other people have pathetic lives when your 26 and leading the bloody vikingz

I was there watching on a low level.

This started with EF vs. M at altar.

TH rushed clearing out any last M.

MM rushed in pushing out EF and TH.

MM took altar.

EOP rushed MM at altar.

FOE joined in.

Fi joined in.

Fatality was the last one at the altar.

The fight moved to South of Graveyard.

No clear winner.

MM took altar.

EOP rushed MM at altar.

FOE joined in.

Fi joined in.

No clear winner.

"Fatality was the last one at the altar."

means we won ;)

Got a pure? Join Fatality!

Fatality info:

Irc: #Fatality

Clan chat: Fi Chan

hulkfi.png

Good job every1. lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

MM took altar.

EOP rushed MM at altar.

FOE joined in.

Fi joined in.

No clear winner.

means we won ;)

Yeah ^

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

MM took altar.

EOP rushed MM at altar.

FOE joined in.

Fi joined in.

No clear winner.

means we won ;)

Fi ran in before foe, also fights move.

We all moved the fight to the 18 port, you staying behind doesnt mean you won sorry.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png