Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's the longest fight you've been in?

kyle-

Going off of EOP's and FOE's war. Not sure if this has been made before.

Longest fight I was in was CP vs Z at northwest steps (f2p). Lasted 3-4 hours+, was a complete shitstorm lmfao.

Hostility

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Epidemic used to have 40-50 minute fights with TLP ( 40~ vs 40~) on Fridays and Saturdays without being crashed for a few weeks. So much fun.

Main wise I've been in a few fights that lasted 3 hours which is so long... Don't get how you can go on any longer lol. Some Epidemic events did last 3/4 hours but that's not a fight so that doesn't count.

heartline8.gif

Remember Epidemic used to have 40-50 minute fights with TLP ( 40~ vs 40~) on Fridays and Saturdays without being crashed for a few weeks. So much fun.

Main wise I've been in a few fights that lasted 3 hours which is so long... Don't get how you can go on any longer lol. Some Epidemic events did last 3/4 hours but that's not a fight so that doesn't count.

I remember one of those fights, was a fun one at hill giants. I was on like 50ish hp for the last bit of that fight.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

there will be no other clans who can top the 5 hour war between foe and eop

clans have easily quadrupled it.

TT vs DF was 24 hours, so you could say 5x ur time

pure clans maybe

i hate return fights that long though, that's why i stick to pure clans. 1 hour or less for me is ideal haha.

Hostility

clans have easily quadrupled it.

TT vs DF was 24 hours, so you could say 5x ur time

pure clans maybe

i hate return fights that long though, that's why i stick to pure clans. 1 hour or less for me is ideal haha.

im talking about "pure clans" not mains -.-

5 hours last night (Foe vs EoP) :)

other than that probably TLP vs EoP 2 hour F2p fight (a few weeks back) and about 6-7 (more or less) months ago we used to have some crazy long p2p return fights vs FI at Fog, where you could tele to fog with duel ring and step out and be in the fight again.

it wasnt even a 5 hour war what are you talking about. both clans got cleared multiple times. and there was 10 foe and eop left when it ended. hell i could just fight my m8 1v1 for 6 hours with flowers and it would be more legit than that fight

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I don't see who would actually want to, it seemed like the biggest waste of time in the history of pure clanning, good job

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I don't see who would actually want to, it seemed like the biggest waste of time in the history of pure clanning, good job

Well said, r0fl!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

How is being in a fight a waste of time? A waste of time is when people wander around the wild for 30+ minutes before they can get a fight. Unless you are talking about a waste of time overall, but that's Runescape in general.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

How is being in a fight a waste of time? A waste of time is when people wander around the wild for 30+ minutes before they can get a fight. Unless you are talking about a waste of time overall, but that's Runescape in general.

Hes saying that because his clan doesn't pk on Fridays

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png