Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday F2P PK Trip 27/08/2011

hippy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm not all of the NME members have this much imagination so pleas dont use what ever dave said as some lame joke on us ^_^ thats Dave not NME

i can see Dave has something missing , no need to tell me. :rolleyes:

Glad some NME members see that haha

cghiz.png

Click my signature

GoodJob EF

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

It's funny because NME says EF crashed but NME and IR were both north.

It was EF+TH fighting pushing NME and IR through the wilderness. Malice was just gone.

Oh you green capes make me giggle

so does the second video the guy recording has 56 str and returns in mith using a rune scim. also nme has a bot piler (LOL), what else is making me giggle oh yeah this crashing topic. we WILL see you saturday lets hope you mass up to our pull and uhm yea clean fights? no teaming? or is your leadership gunna ***** out :thumbsup:

:nuke:

av1548.jpg

92489767.gif

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Oh you green capes make me giggle

so does the second video the guy recording has 56 str and returns in mith using a rune scim. also nme has a bot piler (LOL), what else is making me giggle oh yeah this crashing topic. we WILL see you saturday lets hope you mass up to our pull and uhm yea clean fights? no teaming? or is your leadership gunna ***** out :thumbsup:

:nuke:

av1548.jpg

92489767.gif

get over it babe, its not saturday anymore :(

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Some people just take this game too serious....Nme just say Gj Ef and move on its not ******* saturday anymore............

Notice we just posted some vids, in attempt to avoid retards from NME posting on our topic and turning into the attention hungry flame bath purewarfare ***** topic that their weekend trips are.....

And the idiots still flock in.... **** amazes me, NME grow up I know you guys are mostly 12-15 and this game matters a lot to you right now. But it's just a video game ^>^

Ok lets watch your amazing video.

FIrst fight you apparently clearing all the NME that IR doesn't get.

NME starting, 40, NME ending 32. Against 3 clans all out for us.

Second fight, we had 32 starting and when IR hits we had around 29.

It's hard to say how many you have as 2/3 vidders die when they go inside us but it appears you had 20-24 left. judging by an orb count whilst our orb count shows around 29.

Then shows EF Vs Malice where you call TH, so clearly another fight lost.

Then shows EF vs NME at Ca where your vidders die again and we then clear you all then send your regroup at 12 ports running.

Then cuts out as you have lost.

You then show a fight at NE stairs where you guys are cleared and your vidders die. You then show you rerushing 5 mins later with 15 people as marty accidently relogs into your world and you claim a victory. The third defeat of the video.

You then claim to chase us but all it is is you crashing NME vs Zenith. Your vidder dies for like the 10th time in the video and you cut back in. The NME vs Zenith fight we were fighting on half food and no prayer and then you come half way through. You fail to clear us and spam off Zenith and then EOP hits.

I guess i know this comment was a bait but i just can't get enough so ya know i respond and all.

clean 1v1's we sweep 3-0. in clusters you fail again and fail to clear any clan and end up in all dieing yourself.

Not hard to see who had the better weekend really.

P.S. cya i'm done untill we wreck you again next weekend.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Some people just take this game too serious....Nme just say Gj Ef and move on its not ******* saturday anymore............

Notice we just posted some vids, in attempt to avoid retards from NME posting on our topic and turning into the attention hungry flame bath purewarfare ***** topic that their weekend trips are.....

And the idiots still flock in.... **** amazes me, NME grow up I know you guys are mostly 12-15 and this game matters a lot to you right now. But it's just a video game ^>^

It's hard to say how many you have as 2/3 vidders die when they go inside us but it appears you had 20-24 left. judging by an orb count whilst our orb count shows around 29.

Then shows EF vs NME at Ca where your vidders die again and we then clear you all then send your regroup at 12 ports running.

You then show a fight at NE stairs where you guys are cleared and your vidders die. You then show you rerushing 5 mins later with 15 people as marty accidently relogs into your world and you claim a victory. The third defeat of the video.

You then claim to chase us but all it is is you crashing NME vs Zenith. Your vidder dies for like the 10th time in the video and you cut back in. The NME vs Zenith fight we were fighting on half food and no prayer and then you come half way through. You fail to clear us and spam off Zenith and then EOP hits.

I guess i know this comment was a bait but i just can't get enough so ya know i respond and all.

clean 1v1's we sweep 3-0. in clusters you fail again and fail to clear any clan and end up in all dieing yourself.

TH was never called by EF. The rest of it though I'll let them speak for themselves.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

TH was never called by EF. The rest of it though I'll let them speak for themselves.

No need to reply, notice half their clan is leaving WOT posts on here, and we just say lol. Haters gonna hate, EF gonna smile :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

No need to reply, notice half their clan is leaving WOT posts on here, and we just say lol. Haters gonna hate, EF gonna smile :D

Lol.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

"#Danger mhm nuff said"

Nuff said in what, its a chill channel for me and my mates to hang and PK and **** around. Gj trolled moron <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

"#Danger mhm nuff said"

Nuff said in what, its a chill channel for me and my mates to hang and PK and **** around. Gj trolled moron <3

Na your site got hacked, and all your ranks left to reopen the 5th and 10th versions of old clans. You are bad at leading clans and your threats are harmless.

Take a look at your history and tell me your opinion means **** l0l.

Founder of Obvious Kos, under the alias Genn, a deaf ***** that dated Duval and posted nudes once a week. Nuff said.

Leader of SMD, another **** Duval clan. Nuff said.

Attempted to lead Danger, closed before opening. Nuff said.

You're **** always have been, also you are like 30 and homeless, get a job IRL before spending the rest of your parents money on RS accounts. #racksonracksonracks

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

lmfao Trent, have a job thanks mate, live on my own thanks mate.

Furthermore, was never a founder of OB. Secondly was never a leader of SMD. All the clans I've lead have been good, and pure clans are pointless to make.

#Danger was made as a community, never as a clan so get your facts straight ;)

Also, lets look at your IQ vs mine. You can't type without trying to use rumors you made. You were in CR, you were in EF which closed. Gj.

I've always been in NME, since day one bruv.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Thanks for the AC today EF and helping us clear NME when they were attempting to crash our fight. Let us know anytime if we can re-pay the favor.

Also well done on your weekend, it looked very impressive.

Yea always fun to bully NME, and will do ^>^

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

ahahaahaha funny where you stop the vid when u still fighting nme , seems they cleared u.

Never denied they didn't clear us, they cleared us a couple times tbh, we were fighting 10-15 opts down at all time. We did quite well no need to prove anything, just out here having fun :D

Also grats on your amazing trip and pull CP, seems like you guys are doing very well.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png