Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor Clans

Addy Daddy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont pay attention to hpcs anymore so idk whos honor and who isnt but Ramage facade , malice and NME have honor from what ive seen from them

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I got kicked from TLP for Nhing so if you think TLP isn't honor you're wrong.

They enforce it lol.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

so get off my topic plz.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

except meme who was caught teleporting on vid right?

same with jordan damon x0riax like 10 times epic non of them were kicked, i think xoriax was kicked a few times but was always back and teleing. oh ya and bluejay didnt get kicked for tabbing because he tabbed to me lol

Mm/foe are very strict when it comes to teleporting.

Tlp kicks people for teleporting as long as their hp bar is showing. If they want a second chance they have to go a month without nhing. (I've seen mm/foe do this sometimes too)

Btw for those who said meme teled, yeah he did but his hp bar wasn't up. Unless there's a new one I haven't seen.

How can MM be classified as an honor clan when 2 of their co-leaders are known hackers? 13th hacks an EoP leader and Etho hacks EoP's site.

Obviously honor is up to everyones own interpretation, but in my own i find hacking and such the least honorable thing of all, if you're into that kind of ****.

Personally i don't care, i'll let people run their clans how they want, but i think to tell everyone you are an honorable clan when you're lead by lowly e-criminals is a bit of a joke.

edit; Pretty sure both 3p1c and bluejay tabbed a few weeks back and neither were booted from TLP, everyone is a hypocrite lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Although I see that honor is dead, it's good to see that there are still honor clans.

They're the ones who have stayed traditional for all this time, and I respect that.

What bothers me are the clans that claim to be honor while their members get away with such activities as teleing, 1 iteming, etc. almost every time when they explicitly state that they are FULL TIME honor.

Every clan needs to define themselves more clearly on their rules of honor.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

I've seen every clan 1 item, so no clans are honor clans. I don't really think clans should have a say about rules outside of clan events, but it doesn't really affect me seeing as I only risk like 100k per life.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

MM = Hacks others

Eop = Ddoses MMs Ts often

Foe = Iteming SOMETIMES

I'm sorry, who has 'honor'?

Also, why would you care. It's a game, don't have to rage about it. Even for pixels.

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Imo honour now is not whether or not people tele when they pk but instead its about when they are on trips..

honestly in the clanning community ,at its current state, honour does not really exist except for a few exceptions of course but other than that i think honour is dead now

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Lmao.

People still talking about honor and ****.. :confused:

I know its 2011. Honour died shortly after the old wilderness was removed.

Look at our community. Its impossible to say that any clan is "honour" these days when the pure community is full of immature kids who hack/ddos/etc. Every clan has someone that does this. Not to mention the fact that 90% of our community no honour pks. For example, pure bridding. Overheads.. come on. This let me down when clans like Foe and MM let this slide. Tabs are pretty much a mandatory thing these days aswell, solo pking. I personally don't care, just seems wrong to see clans go around claiming to be an "honour clan," when the fact is not one clans in our community is that.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

wow gl kids who talking **** about meme r0f

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

Rofl Foe? All I see them do is 1item with msbs.... and I would put tlp up there, if you teleport with your hp bar up (which proves you're in combat) then you are gone no exceptions (I should know I've been kicked 3times for teleporting :rolleyes:) I'd say MM is the biggest "honor clan" because they don't really allow rushing and all that **** etc.

Other than that most honor clans are fake or where fake but now they've all just picked up there balls and said we aint honor we're nh.

Example of a fake honor clan :whistling:

110828164932.png

110828170441.png

other than that, every clan should just scrap this honor **** and allow teleporting when you're not pking with your clan etc (makes more sense tbh)

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011