Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking back

Milky

Ye communication skills, how to handle with fights, work with a clan to greater goals, help friends when they are down, just a lot of stuff u could apply to real life.

And also yeah, there are so many people out here for example in Foe and MM, if they were in the same clan they would be good friends no doubt, and just because of some game group everyone finds a reason to flame/rat/ddos etc, but o well u see that too in real life, for example at football fans of rivalising clubs, and ye it's easy to 'get talked into hating others', to get motivated to see only the **** others do, and not their positives.

nice post ;p

9ftifd.png

Clanning taught me that, when clans can't win straight up, they will go to pathetic measures to change that(DDOS, Hack, leak real life info, Etc..) I'm being completely serious about this by the way. Not being a smartass.

A more positive thing that clanning taught me is how to do some stuff in photoshop and a little HTML. As well as lead people, even if it is through a computer screen.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

tbh, it made me grow up alot lol. i started clanning when i was 12 and i was extremely immature, even go as far as racist i say even tho i did have some black friends etc etc.. so i grew up alot in that aspect. it also got me out of alot of irl trouble.

And biggest of all tbh, helping my mates out which I will always do.

Nice topic man agree with all your statements

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Runescape (specifically pure clanning) teaches you alot of skills that you don't even really notice.

A big one is money management, although it's fake money. It's still a skill.

Like the OP said, dealing with people, and people being prejudice for no reason. Just another skill that is taught that is easily over-looked.

Although this one doesn't really apply to myself; another one that noone really notices, is that speaking on TS/Vent can help younger kids with things like stage fright. Essentially calling in TS with 30+ people listening might as well be the same thing as giving a presentation for your class.

Another good one is controlling your anger. You learn when to get mad, and when to just say **** it when it comes to stupid things.

I'm sure there is a billion more, this game teaches you alot without you really noticing it.

well said

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot