Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Corrupt Saturday

Chain Is Law

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt there but looked like you guys got some loot from outrage. Another thing, why spam Back2Battlescape when you founded outrage on battlescape with blitz lol.

because he didn't had a mic and was calling with a tts.he was a **** leader.

Ouch

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

we saw Control just north of the north bh steps and rushed them while they were in a fall in, we cleared them pretty fast and collected our loot, a couple of them went to mossies and we killed them aswell.

EnigmaXS.jpg

That is honestly a nice wheelchair, I wish I had that one...

L0L better than stay 2 months in single or more patetic stay in lobby with "45" (LOL-) to wait control to have the balls and step out.

You sindro'd bro. Gave you fights down by 30, now you team with ef to fight NME

One word : LOL

That's actually an acronym for 3 words you stupid idiot.

Learn to flame.

Now pleasure my ear like its never been pleasured.

Loz goes hard

chain69.png

It's "CP RS" cc now actually

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

The start of a new legacy

Lmfao? Shut the **** up.

Your topic is getting attention because of chain not because of your clan. Aint that right chain?

Do you take anger management in real life?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We had our eyes on finishing OPERATION FCTTOSIS : Force Control To Team Or Sit In Single but to our advantage we found out the operation ended last week, as Control set out with only a handful of people, getting bullied by clans all over RuneScape, including having to team to take on Epidemic Jr.

L0L better than stay 2 months in single or more patetic stay in lobby with "45" (LOL-) to wait control to have the balls and step out.

lold at this idiot kid lmfao are u like 9 or something? or are u just mad cuz ur pulling 15s to trips?

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

Obviously Chain made the call to spam back 2 battlescape seeing as he's still thinking as an eopian.

BUT LET ME REMIND YOU CHAIN YOU ARE NOT EOP ANY MORE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WHITE KNIGHT.

Think of your own insults.

Nice job on your trip Cp.

**** up white knight. Brb calling an ogre.

?

Fk ya, my savior. :thumbsup:

Wasnt there but looked like you guys got some loot from outrage. Another thing, why spam Back2Battlescape when you founded outrage on battlescape with blitz lol.

Just 4 fun. <3

2cgjyaf.jpg