Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MG AND R STILL OWNING

Gisele-Bundchen

I hope you didn't purposely fail on your grammar with this topic, other than that good win.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I hope you didn't purposely fail on your grammar with this topic, other than that good

Don't say stupid stuff english is not his first language you try speaking his language moron.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Don't say stupid stuff english is not his first language you try speaking his language moron.

You would assume I'm the moron for not knowing what his language is. My apologies.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Ok, i got a right click of 21/41 people that were on MG + R side. Apperently, R called Dr (NEW CLAN NAMED DERIVED) and Zenith and some No clanners. THIS IS ONLY 21/41 SO GOD KNOWS WHAT CLAN(S) THE OTHER 20 WERE IN: Clan name next to names:

And the PVP fight, it was EOP R MG Dr vs Cy + 10 FF.

29g6yc.jpg

- X Needle X -

before anything i want to say FF has to step up play fair stop complaining, cy and mg are probably more of rivalries than you and we don't like each other that much but they at least come to irc and say gf it was fun, on the other hand people from FF are flaming, complaining and are being quite annoying what happened to the honour in clans these days...

mkygcz.jpg

before anything i want to say FF has to step up play fair stop complaining, cy and mg are probably more of rivalries than you and we don't like each other that much but they at least come to irc and say gf it was fun, on the other hand people from FF are flaming, complaining and are being quite annoying what happened to the honour in clans these days...

also here is the vid to the bh round 3 war http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWz3aLBtx1w

mkygcz.jpg

tisk tisk no credit to the mains and EOP ? how can u not thank them they helped u in alter

sly174903q.png

and bvb owner1 who has a pure in DV and hipp0oo a leader of R on his acount with 45 def ? wearing full rune helping u ? hmm yes gratz on your win gj eop + MG + R

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

A fight on who can mass the most

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I hope you didn't purposely fail on your grammar with this topic, other than that good win.

He obviously speaks another language, are you fully fluent in his second language or can you even speak it?