Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs MM P2P Prep 3-0

Pepsis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol singing on ts no calling just goes to show these comes down to just levels and im not talking about just def and pray, we have too much useless 60attack, 1def pures including myself whos accounts are **** for clanwars but rape wildy, while this is what havoc does for a living, practise clanwars. Im working on a 80 attack clanwars prod tho, dont want to ruin D4rk Mayhem just for these things.

Tips for the first vidder, dont nig range if you dont have a chaotic mele wepon and dont bring straight brews if you cant tank on them, 8/10 brews nig ranging is enough rest rocktail so you can tank better combo eating and not get banged like you did 2nd round.

edit: too much butthurt foe up in here

d4rksig2.png

lol singing on ts no calling just goes to show these comes down to just levels and im not talking about just def and pray, we have too much useless 60attack, 1def pures including myself whos accounts are **** for clanwars but rape wildy, while this is what havoc does for a living, practise clanwars. Im working on a 80 attack clanwars prod tho, dont want to ruin D4rk Mayhem just for these things.

Tips for the first vidder, dont nig range if you dont have a chaotic mele wepon and dont bring straight brews if you cant tank on them, 8/10 brews nig ranging is enough rest rocktail so you can tank better combo eating and not get banged like you did 2nd round.

Was really in game calling and trust that our members can follow up and capitalize on spread movements that they have accustomed to hearing us call that won us the prep and yes, levels do play a remarkable role in our fights. Where we lack in quantity we prevail in quality.

P.S. The topic maker made us look out as cocky, really just wanted to do the prep for practice only and didn't want a silent TS3 the whole time so I asked someone to play music but a member offered to sing instead. Really don't mean any flame towards MM, as in our opinion you guys give the best fights after TLP(assuming)/FOE (So not sure why some clans are flaming)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

first you blamed the def, then you blamed the def and prayer, and now its def prayer and attack? MM is running out of excuses fast.

first you blamed the def, then you blamed the def and prayer, and now its def prayer and attack? MM is running out of excuses fast.

you got 31 def to tank better and you're still a 1 bang so idk why you come on every single topic of a different clan beating MM in clan wars and talk **** lol

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

its gotta b the def nd pray

Yup thats what it is...

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

no

qlmSOQW.png

this is what havoc does for a living, practise clanwars.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Nice job Havoc

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS