Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i remember

Riggz

I remember when clans had class.

I remember when you can get a planned PKRI without getting crashed.

I remember when clans respected one another.

I remember when clans were driven by rivalry, not by hate.

I remember when clans had fun, theme based fights.

Spoiler:
EOP v MM - Jedi v Sith - You know that **** was fun

Don't get me started about snowball wars

What has happened to the pure community? Somewhere along the lines we've changed. We're all people who play the same game, and share similarities ingame (low defence). Can't clans just forgive and forget? Make peace with clans you hate and accept their differences. Every clan will have their differences (whether it be views, leadership, ethics, etc). If every clan just treated each other like clanmates, I can see the pure community taking the right step forward. It'll make clanning not only enjoyable for yourselves but for others aswell.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets start by asking ourselves this question; Do you think having community forums (PC, PW etc.) has ruined the relationships amongst pure clans over the past few years?

My equitable, unbiased answer is yes. Once Community forums came along; Pure Community, Pure Warfare, etc. things had began to change, even at first on PC, people had respect for each other, then the "bad apples" came in and played a role on ruining this tight community that we once enjoyed. It has only grown from there, day by day, week by week, month by month.

Community forums like Pure Warfare give people the chance to start arguments, cause drama, and start unneeded rivalries with other clans, most of the time it is because of something stupid, irrelevant, and utterly pointless and meaningless.

I've noticed that the majority of the users only come on to post ignorant posts in the "Clan Warfare" and "Clan Discussion" sections, and alot of the time it is on purpose, this often results in major flaming, which other people (even people from different clans) join in on the arguments, and getting their clan involved in the drama aswell. It causes alot of hatred towards individuals, and to clans as a whole.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Anyways. Advancements. I remember when you didn't actually NEED audio to do a pk trip, just some calls on your friends list. Everything was community based, including asking a clan for a run in.

With each successive advancement, clans have tried to get the one-up on each other. And if you can't do it by some external factor(none-rs), you have to do it another way, harnessing emotion. Aka rivalry, but not in a respectful way. The clan advances forward, but it wants to advance alone.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I remember when clans didn't bring mains.

Ya i get ur point, but back then 30 def was rare, ddosing didn't happen, and mains weren't called. People(mostly hpcs) care too much about their status on this game. No one ever admits a lose, and if they do they get flamed for 10 pages by the opposing clan. If they don't admit a lose then there's still 10 pages of flame on each clan's topic. Pathetic tbh, things won't change till people change

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Lets start by asking ourselves this question; Do you think having community forums (PC, PW etc.) has ruined the relationships amongst pure clans over the past few years?

My equitable, unbiased answer is yes. Once Community forums came along; Pure Community, Pure Warfare, etc. things had began to change, even at first on PC, people had respect for each other, then the "bad apples" came in and played a role on ruining this tight community that we once enjoyed. It has only grown from there, day by day, week by week, month by month.

Community forums like Pure Warfare give people the chance to start arguments, cause drama, and start unneeded rivalries with other clans, most of the time it is because of something stupid, irrelevant, and utterly pointless and meaningless.

I've noticed that the majority of the users only come on to post ignorant posts in the "Clan Warfare" and "Clan Discussion" sections, and alot of the time it is on purpose, this often results in major flaming, which other people (even people from different clans) join in on the arguments, and getting their clan involved in the drama aswell. It causes alot of hatred towards individuals, and to clans as a whole.

Well thought :thumbsup:

this man is right

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Clans care too much about PW topics, it's what starts all this flaming and this hatred. Every clan goes out on Saturday with one goal on mind: To make sure they have a PW topic because if they don't their members will think it was a **** trip. One of the main reasons this happens is because clan leaders can't control their members intensity so they have to lie to them to keep the morale up.

I do remember EoP vs MM back when we both pulled 100+ to trips, it was just a massive **** storm from both sides really. I'd get camped by mains (HF, etc) all trip long. Sometimes we wouldn't have a TS. Hopefully this time around **** changes but I highly doubt it.

Won't matter for me or my clan because I can control my members, they don't care about this game enough to lie about who won or lost.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I don't know about you guys, but we still have 1-2 clans we are on rivalling base with. No hatred, just mutual respect.

But yeah, 90% of the fights out there is pure hatred.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

i dont think i ever remember spying in clans.. i always saw a **** ton of scouts going around the wilderness, no one ever ddos'd no on ever tryed to take down forums no one ever tryed to act hard by ddosing vent then spamming it in game "GF UR TS" the moden day and age of pure clanning has gone to **** purely because of leadership its nothing to do with these forums, a good honest leadership took there clan to #1, leadership with hatred and ignorance crashed there clan to the floor, the only thing that was pretty sad back then was crashing that was is crashing was a big thing now its called a "cluster ****"

if people care so much about the pure community talk to leadership's....

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

There are only two pure clans. MM and NME.

We don't hate each other so you're over dramatising it :P

Everyone else is just a cheap imitation that were once pure clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

The Community Forums like Milky stated have contributed to this. Does this mean stop coming to the forums? Have nothing to do with them? Well no because most clans especially upcoming clans literally need these forums for growth within the clan itself. The pure community as a whole now survives off of advertising.

The big rivalries have expanded the Pure Community. Competition has been the biggest force behind the massive amount of creativity, innovation, and drive for each clan today.

Now we've come to a mindset where its not about a rivalry anymore its about literally killing another clan and everything it stands for.

How can anything positive come from that?

regisv.png

Yeah I worked towards that for a couple years but eventually realized its never gonna be the same and was only getting worse and worse.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

i dont think i ever remember spying in clans.. i always saw a **** ton of scouts going around the wilderness, no one ever ddos'd no on ever tryed to take down forums no one ever tryed to act hard by ddosing vent then spamming it in game "GF UR TS" the moden day and age of pure clanning has gone to **** purely because of leadership its nothing to do with these forums, a good honest leadership took there clan to #1, leadership with hatred and ignorance crashed there clan to the floor, the only thing that was pretty sad back then was crashing that was is crashing was a big thing now its called a "cluster ****"

if people care so much about the pure community talk to leadership's....

tom

there wasnt a huge need for spies when u could find a clan walking in 1/4 of the worlds

;d

Hostility