Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i remember

Riggz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame these forums. Everything goes down on purewarfare.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I love how 99% of people posting on this topic are all cynical and have no solutions towards this eminent problem.

The moderators should make more of a push for a friendly community.

Moderators and admins have no power to change the community members. Banning people doesn't change the attitude of clan members towards other clans.

i dont think i ever remember spying in clans.. i always saw a **** ton of scouts going around the wilderness, no one ever ddos'd no on ever tryed to take down forums no one ever tryed to act hard by ddosing vent then spamming it in game "GF UR TS" the moden day and age of pure clanning has gone to **** purely because of leadership its nothing to do with these forums, a good honest leadership took there clan to #1, leadership with hatred and ignorance crashed there clan to the floor, the only thing that was pretty sad back then was crashing that was is crashing was a big thing now its called a "cluster ****"

if people care so much about the pure community talk to leadership's....

I agree, leaders just aren't setting a great example nowadays. Clan members intuitively follow what their leaders do, so the problem really isn't with them. E.g. there's a ton of flames and baits in aftermath topics made by leaders, do you really expect members to not follow suit and instead be friendly and respectful? If there's going to be any change it's going to have to start with leadership.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

No no no no. You've got it all wrong. You think that we messed up but we started playing this game when we were young kids ranging from the age of 10-14 and now it's been few years down the road. We didn't know much back then and that is what made is seem so good for us. We were like children innocent. Now that you've all matured and grown up it's not about the good old times. This is where we get competitive and in this new era that we've created is due to our own self changes. It's all about survival of the fittest, which clan can beat which clan by any means. And that is part of the evolution of the pure world. Runescape is the world and we have to adapt to it's changes whether it is clanning without wildy, through bh, pvp etc, we do what we got to do to stay on top. And now that were older we're sneaky ******* bastards who do whatever it takes to claim a win.

mkygcz.jpg

Lets start by asking ourselves this question; Do you think having community forums (PC, PW etc.) has ruined the relationships amongst pure clans over the past few years?

My equitable, unbiased answer is yes. Once Community forums came along; Pure Community, Pure Warfare, etc. things had began to change, even at first on PC, people had respect for each other, then the "bad apples" came in and played a role on ruining this tight community that we once enjoyed. It has only grown from there, day by day, week by week, month by month.

Community forums like Pure Warfare give people the chance to start arguments, cause drama, and start unneeded rivalries with other clans, most of the time it is because of something stupid, irrelevant, and utterly pointless and meaningless.

I've noticed that the majority of the users only come on to post ignorant posts in the "Clan Warfare" and "Clan Discussion" sections, and alot of the time it is on purpose, this often results in major flaming, which other people (even people from different clans) join in on the arguments, and getting their clan involved in the drama aswell. It causes alot of hatred towards individuals, and to clans as a whole.

Why should a hub of exchange [Pure Warfare] become a baitland. It isn't the fault of the community it's the lack of structure to the community. You could say the lenient moderation has been a root cause of it too.

edit; Natural progression of a community/society. Elder individuals adopt bad habits, pass them onto the younger generation. Now we've a society of trolls, an' I quite like it.

#mayhem-makers

Lets start by asking ourselves this question; Do you think having community forums (PC, PW etc.) has ruined the relationships amongst pure clans over the past few years?

My equitable, unbiased answer is yes. Once Community forums came along; Pure Community, Pure Warfare, etc. things had began to change, even at first on PC, people had respect for each other, then the "bad apples" came in and played a role on ruining this tight community that we once enjoyed. It has only grown from there, day by day, week by week, month by month.

Community forums like Pure Warfare give people the chance to start arguments, cause drama, and start unneeded rivalries with other clans, most of the time it is because of something stupid, irrelevant, and utterly pointless and meaningless.

I've noticed that the majority of the users only come on to post ignorant posts in the "Clan Warfare" and "Clan Discussion" sections, and alot of the time it is on purpose, this often results in major flaming, which other people (even people from different clans) join in on the arguments, and getting their clan involved in the drama aswell. It causes alot of hatred towards individuals, and to clans as a whole.

Why should a hub of exchange [Pure Warfare] become a baitland. It isn't the fault of the community it's the lack of structure to the community. You could say the lenient moderation has been a root cause of it too.

edit; Natural progression of a community/society. Elder individuals adopt bad habits, pass them onto the younger generation. Now we've a society of trolls, an' I quite like it.

This,

I don't see the problem ever going away though sadly, I would be all for it, just don't see it happening :confused:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I blame these forums. Everything goes down on purewarfare.

Not everything, yeah you often see a lot of the members of clans going at each other on these boards but it is often fueled by conversation off these forums, you can't blame it all on PW lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Wish I was pure clanning during the good old days :(

Instead of fighting using pures, people have started ddosing and using mains :(

Ddosing got big when EOP had marty ddos people in mini's 2 years ago

^True but jokes... I Blame Hack forums :verymad:

LOL! Who still plays this game

I dont like defence and turmoil, was funner when everyone was 1-20def

I was gone for 3years when wildy was gone, in that time people stopped caring i guess, and now i come back everyone else but MM is 30def and 95pray... :/ idk what really happened in those 3years but im guessing mm was just too dominant and clans got desperate, and its too late to go back now because they would have to kick theyre best and most loyal members who ruined theyre pures only for the purpose of clanning and miniwars so nothing is going to change

d4rksig2.png

I dont like defence and turmoil, was funner when everyone was 1-20def

I was gone for 3years when wildy was gone, in that time people stopped caring i guess, and now i come back everyone else but MM is 30def and 95pray... :/ idk what really happened in those 3years but im guessing mm was just too dominant and clans got desperate, and its too late to go back now because they would have to kick theyre best and most loyal members who ruined theyre pures only for the purpose of clanning and miniwars so nothing is going to change

j/w what drugs do u take before you post on these forums?

hopefully clans can stop fretting about their ranks that dont change for months and just have fun events

i dont think i ever remember spying in clans.. i always saw a **** ton of scouts going around the wilderness, no one ever ddos'd no on ever tryed to take down forums no one ever tryed to act hard by ddosing vent then spamming it in game "GF UR TS" the moden day and age of pure clanning has gone to **** purely because of leadership its nothing to do with these forums, a good honest leadership took there clan to #1, leadership with hatred and ignorance crashed there clan to the floor, the only thing that was pretty sad back then was crashing that was is crashing was a big thing now its called a "cluster ****"

if people care so much about the pure community talk to leadership's....

Please don't type anymore till you learn sentence structure. :unsure:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Milky Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I'll treat everyone with respect and give everyone a fair chance, I don't care what clan you are in or who you're friends with or whatever. I will defend my clan though until the day I die. People think I troll when I give legit responses as well. What's the point of trolling if this is a community of people? A bunch of trolls would just be a fake community.

I would say this is one of the worst forum communities as far as maturity and tolerance of others opinions, but the only reason I post here and communicate is because I have a common hobby and something I enjoy with other people.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg