Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do you still do this?

Davld

At first i played on pure enjoyment of runescape itself.

Now however i have noticed that i literally dont even play runescape unless it is clan related. My pure enjoyment is solely the clan system itself.

I like to think of it in terms of corporations like apple, Microsoft, dell, etc etc..

The few things i've benefitted from playing this game i would say are valuable. When you lead clans you have to make an image, protect that image, prove to a community of players why your clan is such and such. You have to be creative in advertising it. You have to make goals and keep a well informed staff. You have think outside the box. You have to manage these clans and keep a satisfied member base.

What you are learning here is how to manage a system and eventually let it run itself. What do business owners have to do? CEO's? CFO's?

A lot of these skills are relevant in business today. Marketing, sales, finance, Administration etc..

The clan itself is what you are selling to consumers. Time management is also learned i believe.

You may see this or not but aside from this off the wall things i've gained are:

Building and developing a website

Script

GFX

Music

Working in team oriented projects (derived from clan staff)

Also being able to project myself and my opinion in a more stable way.

regisv.png

I quit but it's the people, doesn't matter what clan you're in it's the friends you make in them and knowing them. That's what keeps you coming back the good times. But overall this is ****, runescape is just making money and they don't give a ****.

mkygcz.jpg

I'm only playing runescape because of TLP's amazing community and active leadership who are willing to help anyone!

www.tlp-rs.org apply today

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Don't really know. RuneScape was my first game, and most gamers stick to their first game whilst having stints on others. In my case that'd be promod/Xbox. But I'm a little 'attached' to RuneScape and clanning due to it being my first real gaming experience.

#mayhem-makers

Thats why The Hatred only posts here every now and then. All of our PK Trip topics are posted on our forums and we do this game for fun.

Other kids take scape FOR REAL.

Believe it or not most leadership play to keep there clan open, ones who take this game to srs are people who bait you into thinking that deep down no one gives two flying ***** lol. you could say your just trying to bait by saying that but yeah w/e. :thumbsup:

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

While I admit time spent on runescape is wasted time; so is going out, drinking, partying, trying to score, going on a holiday and whatnot.

If you don't want to waste your time; educate yourself, train (either mentally or physically) and find a hobby.

Only to find out all those things, in the end, are also, in vain.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

While I admit time spent on runescape is wasted time; so is going out, drinking, partying, trying to score, going on a holiday and whatnot.

If you don't want to waste your time; educate yourself, train (either mentally or physically) and find a hobby.

Well aren't you depressing

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Phone double post

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Usually for my clan, I enjoy pking more then anything.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

because, buried deep within the thousands of morons that i've fought against, there's a select few people that are actually pretty cool.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

the people we meet, the friends we make. The flamming just shows how mature you are and if you can act your age or not. Sure its fun to have friendly arguements or who is better then the other because everyone likes to win no matter what they do. But some **** iv seen on Pw blows this **** out of the water.

Quit Scape.