Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do you still do this?

Davld

After thinking for a bit and reading some really stupid topics, I just started thinking how trivial this all is and how much time out of a few years I've wasted being in clans and leading clans without really benefitting much. Pretty much all of us have shortened time we had to live life on the weekends sitting on computers fighting each other for hours on Runescape. Some of you fight just to post on here that you beat X clan in X server then flame each other endlessly. I'm just starting to sit back and reflect on all of the time Ive spent wasted on this game especially coming into my last year of highschool not really in the way I wanted to and having to apply to university in the next few months. Done rambling though.

I just wanted to ask you (especially the old guys), why do you still do this?

How are you still benefitting from clanning?

Deep topic ik

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Thats why The Hatred only posts here every now and then. All of our PK Trip topics are posted on our forums and we do this game for fun.

Other kids take scape FOR REAL.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I don't know man. The game is somewhat addicting obviously. I always manage to find myself with nothing to do and nothing beats joining a clan and playing some RuneScape. It's really an outlet I suppose. It's a community that I can always go and check in on. It's somewhat a source of relief.

A lot of you are beating around the actual question and just clan advertising -.-

Nah, I'm pretty sure they're explaining why they still play the game and take it seriously.

Nothing else to do. It's either this or watch TV, really. I'll go out when I feel like it, RS doesn't stop me.

Hostility

Soon as I started college, I retired.

I get on for literally at max 1hr-2hrs a week to make an event or go to a little bit of the weekend trip. Sometimes I don't get online at all.

Pretty much I'm paying $7 a month for other people to use my account, lol.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

because it is a good way to waste your spare time and if you're not an idiot you can easily manage school/friends/rs.. rather play a game and talk to people online then sit on my ass and watch tv

Not asking if you can balance it, we've all wasted countless hours on it and I'm asking why and if you've benefitted. There are obviously so many other things you could be doing other than tv or rs lol and even if you do have a lot of spare time as I've found rs to be a demotivator. No reason to be calling anyone idiots.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Good question. I really feel the same way. I guess my clan and pride keeps me playing but i can tell you right now, when outrage first opened i took sht way to serious and now as i sit back and view everything from the eagles point of view, i see it all as a waste of time. I myself question why i play this time wasting game sometimes. But i can balance it with irl sht and put irl sht before anything so its good. But yeah i play for the clan..

Nice topic though yo

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

The Community/Friends. I think most clans stay open to keep their community alive and keep all their members together instead of closing and risking having them all separate.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-